Refrigerator Repair - House Calls?

Tywais

I rarely start a 'where to' topic as I have pretty good local sources but no luck with this one. I have an Electrolux refrigerator that has been very good for 15 years now but for the last several months has become less and less cool to the point the freezer part (two door frig) is used for cooling now as it won't freeze. Don't suspect the compressor gas as looking at professional sites they said that they very rarely need a recharge. The compressor is working normally, starting and stopping fine. If gas issue I would expect to be running nearly always so suspect the thermostat or temperature sensor.

Was told Siam TV would come out but after several calls to them by my wife and they saying they will come they ended up saying since we didn't buy it from them they can't fix it. We have a 2nd very large two door new frig but still need the 2nd one. Prefer to fix it rather than shelling out for a new one.

Anyone know a place that will come to the house to fix it?

Company: Future Electron Chiang Mai. Call 053-240117. Came to see my refrigerator that was not not working, got a spare part and fixed the next day. Great service and seem to do all brands.

Thanks for that. Will have my wife give them a call.