Best burger I have found in BKK

Lonewolf77

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I would mention the burger I had at Dallas steak house last night, I had the Dallas Burger for 285 Baht and was very pleasantly surprised, it comes with a side of fries and mayo and the burger itself was delicious! Moist, well cooked, fresh ingredients. I was very happy with the burger and there was a ive band playing nice music in the background!

fyi, it appears that a new Carl's Jr. outlet is opening on Asoke Rd, about midway between the Sukhumvit and Petchburi MRT stations, in a complex called Mid Town Asoke, which is pretty much directly across the street from the GMM building/tower.

post-58284-0-00633200-1415349821_thumb.j post-58284-0-68610700-1415349878_thumb.j

BTW, anyone recommending hamburger places here ought to at least disclose whether they're American, European/British or Aussie/NZ... IMHO... as tastes in hamburgers do seem to vary quite a bit based on one's background. As in... pork burgers.... burgers topped with beetroot, etc etc.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Where on Pattarnakan is that JD?

Patarnakhan 30

They have a FB page

Very good burgers and much more!

Thanks I will check it out!

Don't click the map in the FB page as it takes you to the wrong place. Better off simply typing Pattanakarn Soi 30 in Google maps. You do not go very far into the soi from Pattanakarn Road. I think I will try out this place soon. The burgers look interesting.

fyi, it appears that a new Carl's Jr. outlet is opening on Asoke Rd, about midway between the Sukhumvit and Petchburi MRT stations, in a complex called Mid Town Asoke, which is pretty much directly across the street from the GMM building/tower.

attachicon.gif2014-11-03 13.32.55.jpg attachicon.gif2014-11-03 13.33.05.jpg

BTW, anyone recommending hamburger places here ought to at least disclose whether they're American, European/British or Aussie/NZ... IMHO... as tastes in hamburgers do seem to vary quite a bit based on one's background. As in... pork burgers.... burgers topped with beetroot, etc etc.

That's a nice spot.

I'll kick off by saying I'm a Brit...and like my burgers with cheese and a bit of onion and lettuce...usually nothing else unless there is an absolutely great chilli sauce on offer.