Ride to Khao Kheow Zoo

KelCastro

Songtow...I would think about to 500-800 one way. What sort of quotes have you been getting? Can rent a car for the same.

I know a taxi driver who would probably do it for 1000 return but could only take 3 or 4 max.

Just ask any TukTuk? What I saw was about 1500 baht and up for private driver.

Can't rent car as license expired.

Songtow...I would think about to 500-800 one way. What sort of quotes have you been getting? Can rent a car for the same.

I know a taxi driver who would probably do it for 1000 return but could only take 3 or 4 max.

Just ask any TukTuk? What I saw was about 1500 baht and up for private driver.

Can't rent car as license expired.

That's pretty expensive considering it's only about 30 minutes one-way. I would try for 1000-1200 return.

Also try a travel agency/hotel tour desk and see what price for all inclusive trip...maybe cheaper than putting it together yourself.

1500 baht is okay for a baht bus taxi if he drives you inside and look at the attractions and back to Pattaya again so less than 10US$ a head if 6 persons going.

The Zoo is huge so walking around is not a good idea but they have open buses for tourists.

Don't go in the weekends, we did that last time, overcrowded with Thais coming in their own cars, so one big traffic jam.

A very nice Zoo especially for the kids as they can feed many of the animals and it's located in a very nice area.

300 baht entry fee for tourists, 100 bath for expats with Thai driver licence and 60 bath for Thais ( if memory served me right).

1500 baht is okay for a baht bus taxi if he drives you inside and look at the attractions and back to Pattaya again so less than 10US$ a head if 6 persons going.

The Zoo is huge so walking around is not a good idea but they have open buses for tourists.

Don't go in the weekends, we did that last time, overcrowded with Thais coming in their own cars, so one big traffic jam.

A very nice Zoo especially for the kids as they can feed many of the animals and it's located in a very nice area.

300 baht entry fee for tourists, 100 bath for expats with Thai driver licence and 60 bath for Thais ( if memory served me right).

I took my family from England when they were over visiting ,was charged Thai price for all of us with my licence ,really worth the visit ,when our son was younger we used to visit all the time.

Do you recommend asking any specific area of baht bus drivers?