Help needed, Good Electrician to recommend anyone?

happyfish88

Hi Everyone,

I just bought a new cupboard but the aircon switch is mounted onto the wall, i need an electrician to relocate the switch to the side of this cupboard so i can push it all the way against the wall.

Any good electrician to recommend?

How much would it cost?

Thanx.wai2.gif

Jobbing electricians will not be interested in such a small job. They have bigger fish to fry. Talk to your landlord and see if they have a handyman who could do that easy job.

Tried that also........apparently the handyman prefers relaxing at 1 corner than to do this type of job.facepalm.gif

"Good electrician is definitely an oxymoron in Thailand." Posted Image

I marvel at some of the places power points get placed. I've seen some crazy ones in my time here.

Some half way up a wall or 3 right next to each other, about 3 foot apart.

The exposed wiring for switches is another. Can't they lay it in the walls when building or do they forget and say oops?

Jobbing electricians will not be interested in such a small job. They have bigger fish to fry. Talk to your landlord and see if they have a handyman who could do that easy job.

Tried that also........apparently the handyman prefers relaxing at 1 corner than to do this type of job.facepalm.gif

And there you have it in a nutshell w00t.gif Be aware that it is most likely part of your rent agreement that you have to have any modifications approved (or not) by your landlord. You will have to tempt the handyman with enough cash notes to get him out of his corner.

• Like 1