Pattaya Police arrest Russian-led Hit Squad paid to kill Estonian Realtor

webfact

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that anyone paying 4M for a condo and then being cheated, by having the unit transferred to another party, is entitled to be pissed off ! Everyone seems to be on the side of the real eastate crook here, very strange.

I guess the problem is that going to the police to make a complaint would be highly ineffective. Everyone knows they'd do nothing. I'm still impressed that they took down the hitmen though.

who carries cocaine to a hit? i've never done that with my hits. i usually just carry pepsi and a bag of chips.

Indeed.

How many Peruvians feel it necessary to fly to the opposite side of the globe for the beautiful Pattaya coastline and hot Pattaya/Isaan chicks. They don't have either in South America, do they? whistling.gif

• Like 1

A russian hit squat ??? AMATEURS !!!

Probably a couple of russian alcoholics beating up a guy for a couple of bottles Wodka.

BTW the Russian Maffia has the Pattaya Police on their paylist. In October 2012 a very good friend of mine had to flee out of Pattaya or better say Thailand. On some evening, at closing time, he got some russians in his good running Italian Restaurant in Pattaya, telling him to sell his restaurant for a couple of Baht or.... He pressed charges at Pattaya Police, telling him: "if you not come to Thailand, never happen" ! A day later the russians came back telling him that he missed his flight back to Europe. He got beaten up seriously and had to stay in the Bangkok Hospital for weeks. Together with his Thai lawyer, he pressed charges at Pattaya Police. They told him: "if ....."! He ended up signing the documents for the transfer and receiving 1 THB for his restaurant... This story is wellknown in Europe while many European newspapers have published this story. I never seen it published in Thailand otherwise they wouldn't be smiling in the LOS. I have heard from potential European investors that they were NOT going to invest in Thailand due to this story. But who cares....

If you have a good running business in Pattaya or Phuket, it will eighter be taken over by the Thai but in most cases by the Russian Maffia.

Edited by A2Distribution

I think that anyone paying 4M for a condo and then being cheated, by having the unit transferred to another party, is entitled to be pissed off ! Everyone seems to be on the side of the real eastate crook here, very strange.

Sure, it is reasonable to be angry about being scammed - but maybe, hiring killers is a bit extreme??

I assume the Russian "hit squad" was resident in Thailand and weren't flown in especially for this one job. Now that's scary stuff - if the Russian mafia have this sort of manpower already on the ground, what the hell is it going to be like in a few years?

I don't think the Thai authorities have really thought through the implications of such a large population of resident Russians/East Europeans whilst turning a blind eye to the obvious money laundering and wealth that the Russian criminal element bring to Thailand.

The BIB and the Thai mafia are like kindergarten kids compared to the Russian mafia. If they have enough people on the ground and get organised enough, it will be the BIB and the Thai mafia that will be paying tea money to THEM for the right to operate.

Rubbish, Thai police do not play around when someone takes on their turf...the Russian mafia would have there ass handed to them in a barrage of M16 gun fire.

• Like 1

Only 3 in that picture, where are the other 3?

It was lunch time. whistling.gif

On a more serious note it really brings home what is going on in that part of the world and the type of foreigner setting up ''their'' type of business. sad.png

who carries cocaine to a hit? i've never done that with my hits. i usually just carry pepsi and a bag of chips.

Maybe your not a drugged out hitman and that's why your still free to post on here. Never hire a druggie to do a job.smile.png

• Like 1

Mr. Alexander [hired the hit] aged 41 from Peru is thought to have purchased a 4 Million Baht Condominium from the agent, Mr. Janik Kisaloo [the hit target] aged 34. Mr. Alexander claims that the title deeds [of his new purchase] were transferred to Mr. Janik [dodgy agent] who Mr. Alexander claims intended to deceive the buyer [WHO IS THIS???] and sell on the condo to a third-party [ANOTHER BUYER??].

OK the BIB did a great job,credit to them but all this transferring etc[above] I'm sure is way over their heads,and if the job had have been finished the poor victim would have had a tag around his toe------- "suicide"

Alexander should be the man on the left on the pic. Most likely born in Russia, and obtained a Peruvian passport later on. They don't name kids Alexander in Peru, nor do they teach the Russian language. I wouldn't know how I and the Russian mafia could possibly get in each other's way, to meet a crooked realtor is more likely.

Indeed.

How many Peruvians feel it necessary to fly to the opposite side of the globe for the beautiful Pattaya coastline and hot Pattaya/Isaan chicks. They don't have either in South America, do they? whistling.gif

He likes Asian chicks and lots of them available? tongue.png

I assume the Russian "hit squad" was resident in Thailand and weren't flown in especially for this one job. Now that's scary stuff - if the Russian mafia have this sort of manpower already on the ground, what the hell is it going to be like in a few years?

I don't think the Thai authorities have really thought through the implications of such a large population of resident Russians/East Europeans whilst turning a blind eye to the obvious money laundering and wealth that the Russian criminal element bring to Thailand.

The BIB and the Thai mafia are like kindergarten kids compared to the Russian mafia. If they have enough people on the ground and get organised enough, it will be the BIB and the Thai mafia that will be paying tea money to THEM for the right to operate.

Russian hit squad's what a lot of crap - what's playing at the cinema there ''the Odessa file '' or Dr zhivargo'' - Thais got to much time on their hands, starting to imagine things now ! hit squads in town yeah sure))) of course there is,& they all got pink pigs too, and they are trained )))--------- and what could they possibly make 200 baht ))) give over your $10 - or we'll bump of the girl selling 15 baht ice cream's on the beach) lol lol ---- they have to be kidding!~ its not even believable, they stuck in 1965 ( they watch to many movies ) Next thing you will roll into the cat house in PATTAYA and hear chamber music the ''Godfather theme'' , with gangsters sitting around cleaning their 9mm pistols of course its all over the big money'' 1000 baht ''' that would be right lol lol.

Wipe your forehead---- the clouds are making your face wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve52. What were they doing with the hostage then, taking him out for lunch? blink.png

Most probably --- but do you believe what they say here --- what Thai cop ever told the truth !!! hmm FOOD FOR THOUGHT THERE BHUH !

Not a lover of the Ruskies, but id take a Ruskies word, over a Thai cops word any day! ( THAI COP SPEAKS AS HE IS PAID TO SPEAK ) No $$ ---then he's like ''Sargent Shultz ''I know nothing "))))))) but put $50 in his hand )))) , and he's like an all night chemist ------you can't shut him up !

Bah humbug -you got to have a bit of adventure in Thailand '' whoever got bumped off'' - I mean, who's going to miss him ?----- play with fire you get burnt = law of the land eh !

Place would be all too straight, without the odd person getting bumped off , happens in every city in the world --she's all very ''ho hum'' & yawn!

That's what I love about Thailand,, if you push the envelope enough (((( you can always get yourself in a nice afternoon gun battle))) lol lol all good fun in the big scheme of things lol lol.

( you have got to die of something ))))

Seems we are all overlooking the big issue here. The traffic congestion. Can some one do something about it please.

yes, bring in the hit squad to thin out the traffic a bit lol lol lol -----you know-- the ones with the balloons and the water pistols !! ( hit squads probably got a gig to do at Fantasia in Phuket, on Saturday night lol !

Seems we are all overlooking the big issue here. The traffic congestion. Can some one do something about it please.

yes, bring in the hit squad to thin out the traffic a bit lol lol lol -----you know-- the ones with the balloons and the water pistols !! ( hit squads probably got a gig to do at Fantasia in Phuket, on Saturday night lol !

They'll dress up the ''hit squad'' as lady boys feathers & the works - up on the stage they go lol !

Turned a blind eye? I don't think so, partook in the profits would be more accurate. When you accept their money you work for them. How many cops in Thailand would turn a blind eye towards money? How many Thai cops are actively accepting money from the Russians?

And how much did Janik Kisaloo's wife promise BIB to get her husband back? whistling.gif

credit to Pattaya One for finding out all details immediately:

Mr. Alexander was incensed and decided to employ the services of a Russian-led Hit Squad who were paid to abduct and then kill Mr. Janik in a remote area outside of Pattaya.

whistling.gif

As previously noted - there goes the neighborhood! :)uote name="Gsxrnz" post="6542910" timestamp="1372120557"]I assume the Russian "hit squad" was resident in Thailand and weren't flown in especially for this one job. Now that's scary stuff - if the Russian mafia have this sort of manpower already on the ground, what the hell is it going to be like in a few years? I don't think the Thai authorities have really thought through the implications of such a large population of resident Russians/East Europeans whilst turning a blind eye to the obvious money laundering and wealth that the Russian criminal element bring to Thailand. The BIB and the Thai mafia are like kindergarten kids compared to the Russian mafia. If they have enough people on the ground and get organised enough, it will be the BIB and the Thai mafia that will be paying tea money to THEM for the right to operate.

another great publicity stint for

thailand and its colourfull people and tourists

Russian Mafia is a fairy tale my friend 100% maybe in 1955 it was on the go but hey ---- its 2013 helllooooooooooo!!!!

Really? The Russian mafia is a figment of everyone's imagination???

Yes Russian mafia is armed with stunt guns and hammers

What's a stunt gun?

Does it shoot someone and then throw itself down the stairs?

its either a gun that fires blanks like they use in the movies or a very short gun, or is that a stunted gun

What's a stunt gun?

its either a gun that fires blanks like they use in the movies or a very short gun, or is that a stunted gun

cheesy.gif I love this!

It's a gun that makes all the right sounds, noises and flashes but occasionally may break a bone or two!

What's a stunt gun?

cheesy.gif Have you ever seen a sawn off stunt gun???cheesy.gif

credit to Pattaya One for finding out all details immediately:

Mr. Alexander was incensed and decided to employ the services of a Russian-led Hit Squad who were paid to abduct and then kill Mr. Janik in a remote area outside of Pattaya.

whistling.gif

This is a hit Russian hit squad?: "The men wore balaclavas and were armed with stun guns and a hammer.". I suppose they were going to use the hammer to nail him to a table and tickle him to death. bah.gif

Maybe they were going to have some "fun" with him first. I do not understand how you are able to infer that a hammer and a stun gun are of so little account. Either item can be a lethal weapon- even if there were not other means available to do the job where they planned to take him. I do believe that you display a deficiency of deductive skills there Watson w00t.gif