Now for something more pleasant...

smokie36

just had a sheperds pie out the microwave, looking out the office window at a shity old power station,

smokie,,, im going to stop reading this,,

your all making me sickbah.gif

jakesad.png

I'll bet you wish you were down at Torness; it's a lovely-looking power station - one of my favourites

• Like 1

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh too much fun going on here, LOL I better find another thread before I get fat looking at all that food, And NO you cannot have a look at my photos, you should have been more careful with your own.

• Like 1

Was going to help the kids with their English homework, or rather do it for them, but ended up playing UNO for an hour, which cost me 50 baht! Never mind, Saturday night is poker and they're rubbish at that.

Edited by Neeranam

Was going to help the kids with their English homework, or rather do it for them, but ended up playing UNO for an hour, which cost me 50 baht! Never mind, Saturday night is poker and they're rubbish at that.

Nevertheless, you still winthumbsup.gif .

Just arriving in don sak on the ferry after a months holiday in koh samui

Now going to meet a girl in surathani from thai love links for a coffee and then either get a hotel room for the night or drive back to hua hin depending on how the date goes.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Good luck....I'm off to Soi Convent for beers. :D

Nice thread going on herethumbsup.gif So..

Hua Hin 3 months ago

post-70928-0-35232900-1372712262_thumb.j

Dinner at, Moo Sea Food, street restaurant.

@Nickman.. So what was for dinner? Good on you, you where honer-able! I figure Surat was..laugh.png

Edited by Dancealot

At work at the moment but this is what the family and I are doing tomorrow:

attachicon.gifIMG_0960.JPG

is this where they throw the ball backwards? give me real footy anyday biggrin.png
555 The ball is 'passed' kevvy, not thrown.

A great night was had by all (... and I'm a former western Victorian who'd never even seen the 'other' game until I got old!)

thank you but stop it,, this is smokeis thred,,lol

david my wife peals grapes,, bloody hell they all must do it,

and im not joking, she peals them

jake

I'd like to see that .....to 'Peal' a grape would be as in pealing or ringing a bell....... to 'peel' is to remove the covering [skin]as in a stripper . Sorry to be so Pc, but it's freezing in Aus this am and I'm bored.

• 2 months later...

Yup, checked it out already. He's got a cheek

It's just one big game and to be honest let them carry on, only a fool would trust the opposition implicitly. You have to go sneak about now and then and verify they're not trying to Trojan Horse you.

Anyway, today I'm off for lunch with Mercedes Girl, then we're going in to the local Air Force Base ( she has a pass for it ), I want to try to get some photos of the old wrecks that are lying about that I saw yesterday. Then tonight is the big night at the dinner dance.

Assuming that is, that I'm not jailed for being a spy. smile.png

try to get photos of old wrecks lying about? shouldn't be too hard, according to the paper today there's about 300 hundred of them + -

BTW, you are obviously in better shape than you thought, for a bloke who had Dengue 48 hours ago.

Enjoy the visit to the Air Base, make sure you don't get caught kissing your girl between the hangers

It's just one big game and to be honest let them carry on, only a fool would trust the opposition implicitly. You have to go sneak about now and then and verify they're not trying to Trojan Horse you.

Anyway, today I'm off for lunch with Mercedes Girl, then we're going in to the local Air Force Base ( she has a pass for it ), I want to try to get some photos of the old wrecks that are lying about that I saw yesterday. Then tonight is the big night at the dinner dance.

try to get photos of old wrecks lying about? shouldn't be too hard, according to the paper today there's about 300 hundred of them + -

BTW, you are obviously in better shape than you thought, for a bloke who had Dengue 48 hours ago.

Enjoy the visit to the Air Base, make sure you don't get caught kissing your girl between the hangers

I don't know about your calendar, but on mine, theBlether's post of 28 June preceded his trip downsouth to the Dengue-purgatory of the Southern provinces.

SC

• Like 1

I don't know about your calendar, but on mine, theBlether's post of 28 June preceded his trip downsouth to the Dengue-purgatory of the Southern provinces.

SC

My apologies, I only just recently had to sack my PA.

• Like 1