Iphone 5 no service coverage(No network)

Has anyone here encountered the same problems with True-H on their iphone 5 even though the area i'm in have full service bars?

I've tried almost every remedies posted on apple discussion forum but none seems to work.

Seems like a software glitch and anyone here managed to overcome this?

Fustrating as in u can't use the basic of what the phone is for!

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Is this a new problem? Does it happen everywhere?

Not sure if it is an issue related to 2100 MHz, and your phone getting confused between CAT/TrueMove H (850 MHz) and the newer TrueMove H 2100 MHz 3G and/or LTE?

I have no problems with TrueMove H on an Android phone.

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/checkdevice#result

Edited by lomatopo

Reset Network Settings-Checked.

SIM card changed-Checked.

Restore as a new iphone 5-Checked.

The phone just won't lock onto True's network although tried on another android and another iphone 5,it works.

Still it's still under warranty,will bring it down for a check by Apple Store back in Singapore as it's a SG set.

However,i have this inclination that the phone is confused due to recent upgrade of True Move's 2100 latest bandwith which they market it as 4G?

SingTel in Singapore uses 900/1800/2100(3G)/2600(4G-LTE) which i'm afraid if i try a SingTel sim card in,it'll work?

Hmm...if tat's e case,must i switch operator to AIS instead when i wanna use the phone in thai?

If the SIM 'works' in a different iPhone 5 and another Android phone then I guess I'd compare the settings from the working iPhone 5? If those can be replicated and you still have an issue then it might an issue with the phone?

I know with my Android phone and a TrueMove H SIM I had to change the 'username' to "ture", rather than true, and the 'APN type' to "default,supl", remove the quotes.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/649816-a-i-s-one-2-call-3g-pre-paid-sim-on-2100-mhz-3g-a-review/#entry6561751

It does look like a phone configuration issue, maybe re: 'Authentication', but I have no experience with iPhones.

Do you have the APN settings for Truemove H?

Yeap,brought the phone to True Cust Service to have it's APN keyed in as well,unsucessful and was advised to bring phone back to Apple Service Centre...zzzz