Celtic String Music

Dej

Hi :

I am Thai-Chinese, who is young at heart. I am amateur string instrumentalist (guitar, violin, fiddle). I love all kind of music, especially the acoustics instrument.

Is it possible to find someone who enjoy to play Celtic string music in Bangkok or nearby?

I also play mainly classical composition.

Hope I am not alone for this taste.

When in a good mood, I often want some victims to listen to me too.

I have no particular century to concentrate with. Nothing formal for me, but anything which can make some relaxation.

slightly off topic, both my grandmums had black hair and green/blue eyes.

I got told that black hair and green or blue eyes is very rare and typical celtic (area east austria). Is it?

I got told that black hair and green or blue eyes is very rare and typical celtic (area east austria). Is it?

Yes it is. Although Celtic can look different from this. One thing in common with all is fair skin. Dark hair, blue/green eyes and skin that burns easily is the most Celtic appearance. I think it's the eyes that do it, as you also get red hair and fair skin, but they will have the Celtic eyes.

Yes it is. Although Celtic can look different from this. One thing in common with all is fair skin. Dark hair, blue/green eyes and skin that burns easily is the most Celtic appearance. I think it's the eyes that do it, as you also get red hair and fair skin, but they will have the Celtic eyes.

thanks I got told so, but wasn't sure, means I might be half celtic (the other half contains nearly the complete rest of europe.....)

I got told (I have no idea myself about it) that the germans were blond and blue eyes, the roman and slawic were black and dark eyes, only the origin people in my area who were celtic had this black/blue-greeny eyes.

That genetic is already complete mixed and very rare to find (somewhere between the mountains maybe).

If someone know more or something is wrong, please advise...

I am Irish and i have dark hair and Bluey/greeny eyes. I am not sure if this is only an Irish trait. To be honest i doubt that it is. it seems a common combination.

I got told (I have no idea myself about it) that the germans were blond and blue eyes, the roman and slawic were black and dark eyes, only the origin people in my area who were celtic had this black/blue-greeny eyes.

That genetic is already complete mixed and very rare to find (somewhere between the mountains maybe).

I am Irish and i have dark hair and Bluey/greeny eyes. I am not sure if this is only an Irish trait. To be honest i doubt that it is. it seems a common combination.

I am not really sure maybe it just seems common in Ireland. I know that a lot of eastern europeans have blue / green eyes. They usualy have light coloured hair tough.

I am not really sure maybe it just seems common in Ireland. I know that a lot of eastern europeans have blue / green eyes. They usualy have light coloured hair tough.

yes what makes it unusual is the hair is deep black, black like the hair of thais, but in diameter a lot smaller.

That actually should not exist (to what they theached me in genetic) absolut black hair with clear green/blueisch eyes.

• 1 month later...

I am Irish and I have no hair.

Is this a common trait?

post-8092-1147605024.gif