Thailand’s Top Ten Hottest Ladyboys of Instagram

Lite Beer

Thailand’s Top Ten Hottest Ladyboys of Instagram
By Praj Kiatpongsan

Puritans and haters of ladyboys, look away.
Because it’s about to get very transgender up in here.

Thailand’s ladyboys are undoubtedly amongst the most beautiful on the planet and Thais probably use Instagram more than any other nationality… So it’s only natural that the two phenomena would combine forces into a dazzling symphony of filtered photos and tranny beauty.

As society becomes more open-minded about transgenders, the demographic is enjoying real opportunities beyond low-level Pattaya showgirl gigs or unattainable “Tiffany-level” beauty queen status. Regular ladyboys can thrive in the entertainment industry, having long-term singing, acting, and modeling careers. And with the latest sex-change medical advancements – of which Bangkok is a global epicenter – sometimes they look hotter than real women.

Without further ado, we at Coconuts Bangkok give you Thailand’s Top 10 Hottest Ladyboys on Instagram.

10. @belle_nanthita: Pop singer Nuntita “Belle” Khampiranon, 29, became famous overnight after her audition on Thailand’s Got Talent 2011. Her ability to sing in both male and female voices captured worldwide attention. She signed a contract with Sony BMG and her first single “Siang Tee Bplian” was a big hit.

9. @jele_panvilas: Miss Tiffany’s Universe 2012 Panvilas “Jele” Mongkol won the second runner-up in the 2012 Miss International Queen contest. Jele works as a model and appears on multiple TV shows. She was also once accused of animal abuse after she allegedly threw her boyfriend’s cat, as reported by Coconuts Bangkok.

8. @kaitong_chicky: Miss Tiffany’s Universe 2006 Ratrawee “Kaitong” Jiraprapakul won the third place in the Miss International Queen pageant and is now running a cosmetics brand Secret Queen by Ratrawee.

8.png

Read More: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/06/30/thailands-top-ten-hottest-ladyboys-instagram

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-06-30

I think it's very amazing how Praj got a little ratchet in his opening sentence.

Great job on making the hoodrat English somewhat proper.

' ... 'cuz its 'bout 2 get all tran-tran up in hur - run tell dat!'

Very, very interesting article!

Edited by hookedondhamma

They sometimes look great in photos, but something usually gives then away in real life. The most attractive ladyboy that I have ever seen headlined at the Blue Moon in Chiang Mai and then worked at John's Place for a while. He/she talked exactly like a man and made no attempt to do otherwise.

They sometimes look great in photos, but something usually gives then away in real life. The most attractive ladyboy that I have ever seen headlined at the Blue Moon in Chiang Mai and then worked at John's Place for a while. He/she talked exactly like a man and made no attempt to do otherwise.

There are some things you can't cover up with lipstick and powder...

- Girls Talk (Elvis Costello)

Edited by Dararasmi
  • Like 2

There are some things you can't cover up with lipstick and powder...

"Don't come any closer, don't come any nearer"

• Like 1

I don't understand why so many transgendered lady/boys don't do something about their voices, it's not as difficult as one may think, in the states it's one of the 1st priorities in order to not be read, of course in the states if you don't pass in public, you can be in big trouble and attacked by homophobic brainwashed christians. I wouldn't think being a 3rd gender would be a comfortable one unless you only for the most part live amongst 3rd gender people.

• Like 1

I wonder just wonder how many looked at the pics and decied that they needed to play a quick burst on their banjos. laugh.png

I'm also wondering if I should send these pics to 'Disgusted' of Tunbridge Wells.

Personally, i'm a purist

I like my women, naturally female.whistling.gif

But hey, to each is own.

One funny story from Cambodia

At Angkorwat, i got talked into going to a ladyboy show

(It was part of a tour)

And a couple of them looked pretty cute

After the show, we were leaving the auditorium.

To my surprise we had to run the gauntlet of the ladyboys from the show

most of the other guys on the tour bus made it out unscathed

but I made the mistake of making eye contact with the one i thought "could be cute"

Well I got pull over, talked into a photo, and bla bla bla

I thought i was just being open minded, but then they asked for tips

I made my mistake #2 and pulled out my mini wad of cash

( the mini wad is the one i pull out for purchases, not too much)

Well it was like a feeding frenzy, the ladyboys all jumped in and in under a second (maybe a slight exaggeration)

My hands were empty! The cash was all gone.blink.png

When i got to the tour bus, the other guys were just laughing at me.

"better you than me bro" was the general comment i got.

Lessons learned. Be VERY alert around ladyboys!

• Like 1

I don't understand why so many transgendered lady/boys don't do something about their voices, it's not as difficult as one may think, in the states it's one of the 1st priorities in order to not be read, of course in the states if you don't pass in public, you can be in big trouble and attacked by homophobic brainwashed christians. I wouldn't think being a 3rd gender would be a comfortable one unless you only for the most part live amongst 3rd gender people.

Helium balloons?