Appointments online available for Bangkok? Re-entry in Suan Plu?

I tried to find in the Immigration website a link to making an appointment for 90 day reporting and getting a re-entry permit.

Could not find the link.

1 -Anyone knows if appointments online have been been discontinued?

2- Re-entry permit

I also saw in the the Main page of the Immigration Bureau the following information to get a re-entry permit:

"You have to submit a 2" photo and pay a permit fee at counter service, the Immigration Bureau (soi suanplu office.)

Fee for re-entry permit:
1,000 Bahts for single
3,800 Bahts for multiple

I was under the impression that Suan Plu ONLY handled citizens from neighboring countries. I am not one of them.

Can any of the usual enlightened Mods guide me on both matters?

T I A wai.gif

Pisico

Online appointment was for re-entry permit only, not for 90 day reporting and seems to be not functioning.

A re-entry permit is no longer available from Suan Plu, including on Saturday mornings. They also do not handle citizens from neighbouring countries anymore, that is now done at two new locations.

re-entry permit at CW-road only and at the airports.

Immigration's online re-entry permit page does work but it is temperamental. I helped one of my staff use it a month or 2 ago.

I don't recall exactly what we had to do to get the application submitted but some of the drop down lists (province/amphur etc) weren't available so we just used another district even though it was wrong. Also, IE10 wouldn't work but Chrome did.

Apparently it was very quick & efficient once he turned up at the appointment time. He said there was no queuing at all.

Immigration's online re-entry permit page does work but it is temperamental. I helped one of my staff use it a month or 2 ago.

I don't recall exactly what we had to do to get the application submitted but some of the drop down lists (province/amphur etc) weren't available so we just used another district even though it was wrong. Also, IE10 wouldn't work but Chrome did.

Apparently it was very quick & efficient once he turned up at the appointment time. He said there was no queuing at all.

Thanks for the report. The first one I have seen it is actually working.

Online appointment was for re-entry permit only, not for 90 day reporting and seems to be not functioning.

A re-entry permit is no longer available from Suan Plu, including on Saturday mornings. They also do not handle citizens from neighbouring countries anymore, that is now done at two new locations.

Thanks Mario! However, the quote:

"You have to submit a 2" photo and pay a permit fee at counter service, the Immigration Bureau (soi suanplu office.)

Fee for re-entry permit:

1,000 Bahts for single

3,800 Bahts for multiple"

is from the Immigration website I checked less than a week ago. Then again, how often do we see websites updated regularly. TIT. Thanks again for your help!

Maybe when you checked it worked. 5 minutes ago using Chrome, the Immigration Bureau website had no provisions for online appointments of any kind. I went one by one of the FAQ page and also launched a search. Every time, using different structure of the wording, showed no results. This comment I post for the benefit of all. Thanks anyway for your good intentions.

Maybe when you checked it worked. 5 minutes ago using Chrome, the Immigration Bureau website had no provisions for online appointments of any kind. I went one by one of the FAQ page and also launched a search. Every time, using different structure of the wording, showed no results. This comment I post for the benefit of all. Thanks anyway for your good intentions.

Just had another look at the page as per Lopburi's link. I recall now that another glitch in the submission form is that the "Age" field won't accept any data entry. However, leaving that field blank doesn't stop the completed page from being submitted successfully.

Thanks Mario! However, the quote:

Fee for re-entry permit:

1,000 Bahts for single

3,800 Bahts for multiple"

is from the Immigration website I checked less than a week ago. Then again, how often do we see websites updated regularly. TIT. Thanks again for your help!

Yes, it still shows that.

But BKK-immigration has also this on their page:

Announcement

Special Service for Re-entry Permit on Saturday at The Immigration Bureau, Soi Suan Plu

will be closed permanently commencing Saturday 18th May 2013.

Applicants should contact the Immigration Office in the area of your residence during office hours.

http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/intro1.html

But the rest is not updated and still suggest you can go to Suan Plu.