Are flights avalible from surathani airport or korat?

Sandman77

There are flights with THAI, Air Asia and Nok Air from Surat Thani to Bangkok. There are even occasional charter flights from Surat Thani to Kunming! Not sure why those flights don't go to Samui, but last time I flew out of Kunming the screens clearly showed Surat Thani.

The nearest airports to Korat with flights are Khon Kaen and Bangkok (Don Muang and Suvarnabhumi) although all three of these are over 200km away. Buri Ram, although closer, may or may not still have flights.

Thx for information!

Why the Buriram airport was closed how long ago?

Are the cheap morning flights 6 and 23h o clock still avalible from bk to Samui and via versa with Bangkok air?

Now I make holiday in Ko Tao,does it make sense still fly from surathani when I add the boat price that go up a lot I recognizes and taxi from peer to airport maybe I not save any money flying from surathani instead of more expensive airport in Samui?

The OP can obviously use a computer, so why not look up the info yourself !!!

Because that's what the OP always does, throw out confusing questions and see what comes.

• Like 1

you can take Lomprayah from Koh Tao to Chumphon and from there by bus, train to BKK. Solar Air flies to BKK from Chumpon, don't know if they still fly

Nok air and Happy air certainly fly to Chumphon. I am 99% certain that Solar air flights have been discontinued.

I did a bit of digging on Happy air and personally wouldn't touch them with a barge pole, but that is a subject for another thread.