Embroidery by piece ? Where at Pattaya / Chonburi ? No more shop at Lotus ? Big C ?

bangkokstick

The shops at Lotus and BigC are usually there during the months March - May when the schoolkids need new schooluniforms.

You may be browsing through the area behind TukCom (between TukCom and their parking-garage) or even TukCom (1st floor) may have a small shop there.

• 10 months later...

There is a small local embroidery shop on Soi Watboon in Jomtien.

Go along Sukhumvit towards Soi Chaiyapruek from Thepprasit Rd then turn right at the big temple (there's a footbridge over the road at the junction) and they are about 200m down on the right hand side in one of those small shop houses.

Its near the end of the row of houses as you go down the Soi in the direction of the beach - its a very small shop so you have to be looking very carefully to see it.

Cheers

There are several tailor shops(where all the major seamtresses are) in south pattaya. Go to com city walk down off sukimvette towards day & night hotel. about 2 sois down there are about 25 tailor shops & several have embroidery machines. I was just there to have some t-shirts mended.

I would give you the exact address but the card is all in Thai.But if you are on a motorbike you can park at friendship & just walk down to com ciy take your first left & go two soi's down & you will see many shops. I was surprised. No hunting needed. It is the industrial side of the city.You can drive there too but it would be harder finding parking because there is actually 4 sois of tailors & seeamstress's

Good luck!

There is a small embroidery shop directly opposite the Baht bus stop to Jomtien at South Pattaya Road & Second Road traffic lights, they do School uniform names, hats, logos etc. Quick service.

BW