Manchester United partners with True Corporation

Lite Beer

Manchester United partners with True Corporation
By Coconuts Bangkok

manchester-united-logo.png?itok=xkNPeOnV

Manchester United has signed a partnership with Thai telecoms conglomerate True Corporation.

As part of the three-year agreement, True will be an official associate match sponsor for Manchester United's match in Bangkok on July 13, 2013.

In addition, TrueMove H will become Manchester United’s official mobile partner for Thailand; and TrueVisions will be the official MUTV broadcaster for Thailand.

This does not however mean that Manchester United matches will be shown live on TrueVisions – in fact, the broadcaster lost the rights to the English Premier League last year.

Read More: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/07/01/manchester-united-partners-true-corporation

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-07-01

I think True will now have MUTV but obviously no live games and the rights to the badge here when they want to use it??

Funny really that they think it is worth signing for the game in Bangkok and any mobile advertising that they can get it really won't get many subscribers though for any of there business ...how much have they paid?

Funny really that they think it is worth signing for the game in Bangkok

I thought was cancelled. Is it back on again?

I don't know as far as i am concerned i will be in Bangers for it....unless i am informed differently! lets be honest the game is just a distraction isn't it biggrin.png

• Like 1

So that's two loss-making corporations going down the toilet this year then.

:thumbsup:

I in no way follow ManU but hey are one of the most profitable sports franchises on the planet. For heaven's sake, their training kit sponsorship deal dwarves most EPL shirt sponsorships!

So that's two loss-making corporations going down the toilet this year then.

thumbsup.gif

I in no way follow ManU but hey are one of the most profitable sports franchises on the planet. For heaven's sake, their training kit sponsorship deal dwarves most EPL shirt sponsorships!

They lost five million quid last year, numbnuts, so you're right, you don't follow them.

tongue.png

Edited by Chicog
  • Like 1

Man Ure are very heavily in debt as a result of their American owners finagling!

Serve them right!

Get with the times pal, from 850mill of debt we're down to about 300 now, we'll be just fine, but thanks for your concern...

Manure...... It's like an out of date 70's knock knock joke. ;)

redrus

You're having a soapy bath mate. They've just refinanced 192 million of the 370 million debt to get the interest payments down.

The Glasers are legends, but you wonder what happens if Moyes can't match Ferguson.

biggrin.png

Yet another very good reason to dump TrueVision!

Already dropped them at the end of the season... came and picked up the HD box and everything...

Now if only I could decent internet here, I could watch whatever I like with a slingbox.