Tattoo remove in Pattaya

falangman2013

I was in Pattaya and saw a sign outside a tattooshop name DELETED in central Pattaya this was the day before i was going home. So i said i wanted to remove a tattoo on my arm. I asked the shop manager if it was laser he said same same laser but not laser. He told me after 3 weeks the tattoo would dissapear completely and that it would leave no scar

They did branding on the tattoo with some hot metal thing and it hurted like hell of course. The shop manager charged me a lot of money for this i asked him for a reciet but he didnt understand what i meant, after a while he said they dont have reciets.

After 3 months my arm looked like this, a big red scar on it and hurts like hell all the time. I went to the doctor and they told me its been a burn damage second or third degree. Theres nothing to do about it except to remove the skin area by surgery.

I just want to tell this to warn others for this so people dont make the same mistake i did. Thank you

Edited by seedy
NAME AND SHAME

So why didnt you go to a place with laser ? How much did he charge you for this privilege?You could of just got yourself a welding gun for the same effect .

Edited by greg71

He said same same laser but not laser,this was the code word to get the f away.

Yup i know it was stupid i cant even understand myself how i could . On the other hand i think a tattooshop with some honor should not rip people off and destroy their skin like this its really unprofessional.

Yup i know it was stupid i cant even understand myself how i could . On the other hand i think a tattooshop with some honor should not rip people off and destroy their skin like this its really unprofessional.

Very unprofessional,in fact it's pretty frightening to think that people will go to such lengths for a bit of cash,hope that you can get it sorted by a professional in a safe manner.

Very unprofessional,in fact it's pretty frightening to think that people will go to such lengths for a bit of cash,hope that you can get it sorted by a professional in a safe manner.

Yes its scary, unproffessional dishonest people like this should not be allowed to run a tattooshop they should get their license retracted asap for assaulting costumers this way.

Unfortunetly i have to get surgery but it will leave a scar and it will take time to heal before i can get it covered by a tattoo, but then i will make sure i go to a professional tattooartist to do it.

• 3 months later...

I had to get the damaged skin area removed by surgery at hospital because it was all destroyed, it took several operations to finish.

Anyway this is what my arm looks like now, i will never get rid of this awful scar.

I asked a tattoostudio about doing a coverup tattoo to camoflage it they said i have to wait about 1 more year before it

can be tattooed on.sad.png

I had to get the damaged skin area removed by surgery at hospital because it was all destroyed, it took several operations to finish.

I asked a tattoostudio about doing a coverup tattoo to camoflage it they said i have to wait about 1 more year before it

can be tattooed on.

What! Are you thinking of getting another tattoo, after all the pain you went through to get rid of last one!?

You know, the scar doesn't look bad at all, if anything it makes you look manly smile.png From what Ive heard chicks love scars, not sure if its true or not. If it helps, you can tell everybody you got the scar in Fallujah, sniper fire maybe. But in the name of all that's holy, don't get another tattoo! Wudduya gonna do, put another stupid looking dragon there?? Please!

I had a tattoo removed a the Stanford Medical Clinic in CA, USA some 15 years ago.

They used a laser and removed the ink OK, but left a very fine scar that is better than

the ink to see the tattoo. Before the removal they made me sign all kinds of liability forms.

I refused at first, but they said, no signature, no removal ...

I think the lesson here is don't get tattoos you don't want to keep for the rest of your life ...

luudee

Another nugget of information is; you can get a cover up! You do not need to laser the tattoo off(or brand off in your case!) in order to re-apply a new one. It is also wise to consult a dermatologist. These days with all the bad tattoos people get, dermatologists are equiped and prepared to do laser procedures.

U must go to police get a case number. Then go to the justice building near jomptien and sue this idiot..

File the form, and a judge will ask you to come later . No need of a lawyer. Easy case.

I m sure you can win.

The problem is first of all i dont have any proof i didnt even get a reciept from the manager of tattoo.

At first they pretend they didnt understand what i said when i asked for reciept, then they said they did not have reciept ( how professional)

So probably it will only become their word against mine

Second i dont live in Pattaya not even in Thailand but thanks for the advice im going to contact a lawyer soon about this i will try to sue them if it is possible.

• 4 weeks later...

can be tattooed on.

What! Are you thinking of getting another tattoo, after all the pain you went through to get rid of last one!?

You know, the scar doesn't look bad at all, if anything it makes you look manly smile.png From what Ive heard chicks love scars, not sure if its true or not. If it helps, you can tell everybody you got the scar in Fallujah, sniper fire maybe. But in the name of all that's holy, don't get another tattoo! Wudduya gonna do, put another stupid looking dragon there?? Please!

Well i paid the tattooshop do make tattooremoval not to destroy my skin, sure it looks a hell lot better now than it did before but im sure it will be less visible in time maybe one year from now it will be finish healed. The reason i wanted to remove the tribal in the first place was to make a dragon or some bigger color stuff over. I have some time to think it over now though, and hope other people in Pattaya watch out for this studio.

1) You do NOT go to a tattooist to get tats removed. They give tats not take them off

2) A "Proffessional" tattoist will NOT do a cover-up on a scar like yours. They want to keep their reputation not destroy it. They might however incorporate it inside of another larger tattoo.

3) You cannot sue them trust me.

4) The suggestion of a dermatologist is your best bet and hope they do a good job then cut your losses and move on.

5) I know it's to late but for anyone else if you want a new tattoo and don't like the one you have or want it removed you are better off just getting a cover-up then.

Sorry this happened to you. It must really puss you off.

1) You do NOT go to a tattooist to get tats removed. They give tats not take them off

Some tattooshops have laser removing then they shouldnt offer this service and rip people off a lot of cash it if they cant do it correctly.

2) A "Proffessional" tattoist will NOT do a cover-up on a scar like yours. They want to keep their reputation not destroy it. They might however incorporate it inside of another larger tattoo.

Thats what im planning in that case, its going to be a larger tattoo that will camoflage it

Why is that?

4) The suggestion of a dermatologist is your best bet and hope they do a good job then cut your losses and move on.

What can a dermatologist do about it you think?

5) I know it's to late but for anyone else if you want a new tattoo and don't like the one you have or want it removed you are better off just getting a cover-up then.

Thank you, in deed this pisses me off alot

• 4 weeks later...

Can you answer these questions i asked please Gone?

Some tattooshops have laser removing then they shouldnt offer this service and rip people off a lot of cash it if they cant do it correctly.

Thats what im planning in that case, its going to be a larger tattoo that will camoflage it

Why is that?

What can a dermatologist do about it you think?

Thank you, in deed this pisses me off alot

• 9 months later...

You should have walked out the second they said same same but different. The only laser that can remove a tattoo quickly is a r20 laser, and with that it will still be a few months for modern tattoos, home made or traditional Thai tattoos it may make it 50% after the first session which would be equal to 2 - 4 sessions with other lasers. I was trying to open a tattoo removal studio in Florida USA but you need to be a doctor or a nurse practitioner in this state but most states just a 5 day class.

• 1 year later...

OP post edited - link removed. Forum Rule here -

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

This is a very serious charge in Thailand, and TV can be held responsible also.

PM is the only safe way to protect both you and this Forum