What kind of guys Thai gal love most?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That bit by Miss Farm Girl about Thai men not wearing shorts, that's what really matters.

And smiling a lot.

I think western women are looking for a little more in depth, a soul, not just behavior dictums.

Edited by MacChine
  • Like 1

In all honesty I think everyone is different. Everyone has their own idea of whats a good match for them but saying that here are a few types people can laugh at.

Good:

• One who is bad with numbers so he gives his GF his bank card so she can get the money for the day
  • One who lives out of the country but sends lots of money to help the family every month.
  • One who gets drunk and passes out every night with a pocket full of cash

Bad:

• The worlds leading Buffalo doctor
  • One who can read write and speak fluent that in every dialect
  • one who knows math. If 1+1 = anything other than 2 he walks out on the situation.

For a bit of a laugh :P

I have found that probably the most important thing for a Thai girl who is not solely after your money and is interested in a stable relationship is what Miss Farm girl said about "show good feeling to my family it is OK if you not like them, but show them respect if they are good people '

An American girl told me once years ago that she liked rich men and good looking men, but never a good looking rich man. Rationale is that such a guy would never be faithful. But of course, not many women would reject a good looking rich guy.

Seriously, I think this article best explains Thai women preferences (http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersSubmissions2010/reader5917.htm). From what I've observed, it's pretty accurate.

An American girl told me once years ago that she liked rich men and good looking men, but never a good looking rich man. Rationale is that such a guy would never be faithful. But of course, not many women would reject a good looking rich guy.

Seriously, I think this article best explains Thai women preferences (http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersSubmissions2010/reader5917.htm). From what I've observed, it's pretty accurate.

Usual stickman <deleted>, written by some racist xenophobe nutter.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 2

I take it you don't agree. Doesn't mean it's not true.

So tell me, do you really think that the average Thai girl prefers to be with a foreigner with whom she can barely communicate, or a Thai with whom she can communicate perfectly? From my observations, a Thai girl who's after a farang almost always has issues. And the issues usually involve money...or lack thereof.

• Like 1

So tell me, do you really think that the average Thai girl prefers to be with a foreigner with whom she can barely communicate, or a Thai with whom she can communicate perfectly? From my observations, a Thai girl who's after a farang almost always has issues. And the issues usually involve money...or lack thereof.

A previous poster answered the question perfectly.

Any woman prefers rich and dumb (and famous if available)

Doesn't matter if she is Thai, American or Spanish, nationality of man is very much a secondary consideration.

As Thai women seem to prefer the company of other Thai women and don't seem to interact socially with men all that much, not all that important.

Money always comes first with most women.

How much will she settle for, is the more important question.

A previous poster answered the question perfectly.

Any woman prefers rich and dumb (and famous if available)

Doesn't matter if she is Thai, American or Spanish, nationality of man is very much a secondary consideration.

As Thai women seem to prefer the company of other Thai women and don't seem to interact socially with men all that much, not all that important.

Money always comes first with most women.

How much will she settle for, is the more important question.

Well now you've entered the realm of psychobabble and misogyny. I do believe that most women would prefer to be with a man who has some prospects. I do not believe that to be the most important thing. Unless you can explain why most of the attractive young Thai girls in Thailand are with equally young and usually not-so-wealthy Thai guys?

• Like 1

Agreed and Money is the key I believe.