Thai monk had 10 bank accounts with daily transactions of Bt2m

webfact

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMLO officials will visit the monastery next week to gather witnesses and the agency will also seek approval for full asset investigation against the monk and his network from the Transaction Committee on July 17, she added

Interesting... giving a fair warning time for covering up his tracks and moving the assets some place else before the "full asset investigation" will start...

I can't recall how many times I read qoutes of investigators in media statements saying: "we will issue a search and arrest warrant in the next three days." There is no other place where stupidity like this appears. The real message behind this is most probably: "Go to the bank s#cker and be prepared for collection!"

These are the "untouchable" monks that fly around on private jets. I would imagine the potential for smuggling illicit goods would be tremendous using this system. wink.png

I'm willing to bet that he may be smuggling tons and tons of drugs for his disciples. Hell he doesnt have to worry because he knows hes gonna get automatic kickbacks anyways.

and thats a sinister smile in the picture.

It's pretty clear to see that the monk is in cahoots with others to funnel/launder

ill gotten monies through his " celestial " bank account, thinking that no one

will question a revered monk bank accounts activities under the guise of

" donations"...

Thai friends told me yesterday that he supposedly has several 'wives'. Not sure this is just a gossip add-on to the story of it there's something to it ... hey, it would explain the money flowing out of multiple bank accounts! tongue.png

• Like 1

This seems very hard to believe. What could he possibly be doing to generate so much money? Unless he's laundering money for the big boys.

Maybe the AMLO should be looking at this side of the question instead of looking at just the one individual. A donation vs time chart may point to a good time frame, where the monies ended up, etc, may be a real eye opener, if made public.

Thai friends told me yesterday that he supposedly has several 'wives'. Not sure this is just a gossip add-on to the story of it there's something to it ... hey, it would explain the money flowing out of multiple bank accounts! tongue.png

What city does these supposedly wives live in. I think a Farang's wife I known my one of them she told the Misses she has a Thai Husband also he might be the Husband I do not known Once again what city the wives live in

This seems very hard to believe. What could he possibly be doing to generate so much money? Unless he's laundering money for the big boys.

First off there is no way in the world some coins and 20 baht notes dropped into the alms box by is going to total up to 20 million baht a day. So clearly he is laundering money. But I am a bit confused by the process. So he receives a box with 20 million baht in it each day. He deposits the money in multiple accounts to somewhat cover it. Then what does he do to get back clean money to the people who gave him the money in the first place ?? Less his commission of course..... :-)

Side note: That photo in the jet is starting to really bite this guy in the posterior. Hmmmm you would think a monk, of all people, would understand the concept of karma.........

Edited by EyesWideOpen

He must have reached nirvana already judging by that whopping big smile on his face. tongue.png

If the money remains unclaimed I would like to say "hey, its mine give it back" clap2.gif

He must have been tipped off before the shit hit the temple fan by his police friends that's why the France trip was so perfectly timed. hit-the-fan.gif

At once every agency including the Budhism office in his area is investigating the monk for unuasual wealth, as if they never noticed the helipad and the helicopter he owned.

Edited by jbrain
  • Like 1

20 million per day geez where can I sign up? There is good money in begging alms.

You do not understand this money is for the poor. This Misses tell me this Monk helps everyone who is poor even Farangs I say Europe and America need more great Monks like him

How much has the Missus donated? Comments like that would have me double checking accounts. Name me one Farang he has helped - name me one Thai - helps everyone a little non-specific for my sceptical mind.

Thailand, just smoke and mirrors! greed and corruption!

That's right brother. YOu find this odd behaviour in no other country on earth. How long have you been alive?

Are Thai monks involved in this type of activity worldwide? They should be ashamed.

We are of course speaking of Thai monks aren't we or are you referring to another topic in the world news area.