Thai monk had 10 bank accounts with daily transactions of Bt2m

webfact

20 million per day geez where can I sign up? There is good money in begging alms.

You do not understand this money is for the poor. This Misses tell me this Monk helps everyone who is poor even Farangs I say Europe and America need more great Monks like him

That same Misses probably also tells you that Thaksin is helping the poor farmers.

Only if they bring their own vaseline, tho.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The headline says 2M per day and the sub head says 20M. Nice editing.

The headline says 10 accounts of Bt2M. The subheading says totaling Bt20M. Nice reading comprehension.

Edited by bobl

20 million per day geez where can I sign up? There is good money in begging alms.

You do not understand this money is for the poor. This Misses tell me this Monk helps everyone who is poor even Farangs I say Europe and America need more great Monks like him

How much has the Missus donated? Comments like that would have me double checking accounts. Name me one Farang he has helped - name me one Thai - helps everyone a little non-specific for my sceptical mind.

She has the first dollars I gave her in America and the first dollar she made working in Le Roy's strip club in Atlantic City NJ I been with her for 22 years at least.

Alan P Simpson fron Boston Ma. USA and Scott Hartmann from Dallas TX USA both were helped my this Monk

This is just the tip of the iceberg in my opinion. If they were to do more checks on others they would probably find similar things going on. What maybe started out as genuine monks has been taken over by mafia type organisations that are purely deceiving and scamming people out of their money. I've had first hand experience of one their scams and my Thai family were going to fall for it until I told them he had a family living in an expensive part of London and he was supporting them by sending them money every month,

Thai friends told me yesterday that he supposedly has several 'wives'. Not sure this is just a gossip add-on to the story of it there's something to it ... hey, it would explain the money flowing out of multiple bank accounts! tongue.png

What city does these supposedly wives live in. I think a Farang's wife I known my one of them she told the Misses she has a Thai Husband also he might be the Husband I do not known Once again what city the wives live in

If he's like other Thai guys I know, they're probably living in four or five different cities.... smile.png

If he cannot be brought back from his French mansion--- Or perhaps does not want to come back then he will not be worrying about losing face.why do you think he ran away ????

You are right. He is probably a wealth man today, and of course he won`t come back voluntarily to testify and get arrested. But loosing face is not about where you are in the world. I still don`t think he will have that smile on his face when he has his face shown all over the news.

You say "loosing face is not about where you are in the world"---I agree that just needs to be tightened up a bit, But "losing face" is a totally different thing,and an easy way out is to abscond with the money and take on a new life. Like I said,a new appearance and lots of money can mean a wonderful way out and I doubt whether any froggie in the Tolouse foothills is going to know anything about all this let alone recognize him. If all the allegations about him are true then I doubt that a little deception is going to worry him. I REPEAT----- I have money---I can do anything----BYE

Thai friends told me yesterday that he supposedly has several 'wives'. Not sure this is just a gossip add-on to the story of it there's something to it ... hey, it would explain the money flowing out of multiple bank accounts! tongue.png

What city does these supposedly wives live in. I think a Farang's wife I known my one of them she told the Misses she has a Thai Husband also he might be the Husband I do not known Once again what city the wives live in

The 'paper that cannot be mentioned' is also referring to allegations that he's married with kids... sorry I don't have enough detail for you.

If he cannot be brought back from his French mansion--- Or perhaps does not want to come back then he will not be worrying about losing face.why do you think he ran away ????

You are right. He is probably a wealth man today, and of course he won`t come back voluntarily to testify and get arrested. But loosing face is not about where you are in the world. I still don`t think he will have that smile on his face when he has his face shown all over the news.

You say "loosing face is not about where you are in the world"---I agree that just needs to be tightened up a bit, But "losing face" is a totally different thing,and an easy way out is to abscond with the money and take on a new life. Like I said,a new appearance and lots of money can mean a wonderful way out and I doubt whether any froggie in the Tolouse foothills is going to know anything about all this let alone recognize him. If all the allegations about him are true then I doubt that a little deception is going to worry him. I REPEAT----- I have money---I can do anything----BYE

Bye facepalm.gif

It's a sad day when a monk who has taken all sorts of vows can't accept generous gifts from devotees who are assured of a better life in the hereafter.

What a load of nonsense, he is abusing his position, his religion and his " followers. " How naive can you be ?

And here is a pic of him in bed with one of his 'wives' (though I still don't know what city she's in, so it will not convince you).

http://www.matichon.co.th/news_detail.php?newsid=1371522861&grpid=&catid=19&subcatid=1904

• Like 1

It's a sad day when a monk who has taken all sorts of vows can't accept generous gifts from devotees who are assured of a better life in the hereafter.

What a load of nonsense, he is abusing his position, his religion and his " followers. " How naive can you be ?

Don`t you eaven smell a hint of sarcasm here?

• Like 2

Do you think it's even remotely possible that there was a hint of sarcasm in the tone of NKK's post...? whistling.gif

Only a matter of time before child abuse comes out.

I was just sitting back waiting for you to get hammered by the haters for this one - but nothing. Not a word. Incredible hahahaha...

Lol.

Of course he has done nothing wrong. Because if a Monk were to be convicted, that could reflect badly on the image of Thailand and the image of buddhism. We can't have that, can we? So "face rules" say ... "very good monk for collecting all these donations being collected for a "very special project"".

Situation normal, carry on.

• Like 1

What is the story behind the story here? You can guarantee there is one. Who is the monk really the banker for? And who wants to get at the power behind the robe?

This is not a news story about this dodgy monk.

Like everything here, what you see is not the real story.

• Like 1

Must have the jumbo bowl,orange clad lads down our mooban are happy with some spare tofu and a bar of soap

Nothing like money and religion.

Priests, Fathers, Monks, Imams, + all the other denominations are just tarantulas

living off the fantasies of the deluded, selling more fantasies of the 'hereafter'

Dog Bless you...