Jomtien Skyscraper

Artisan

Jai Dee, thanks for the link to the Bangkok Post, most interesting.

So here are a few more assumptions;

Sold 12% (73 units) presume the usual speculators (carpetbaggers) who will sell when the project is nearly complete, only 12% if it was such a good project I would expect it to be over subscribed by now, what next, sell it as time share???

12 Rai, looking at the plot of land I estimate it to be 100 x 150 meters (15,000SqrM = 9.3Rai) so where is the other 2.7Rai?

Do Thai,s really love “high Raise”, I remember A TGF the year after the “royal Jomtien” disaster would not come into my room on the second floor of a four story building until she had inspected the fire routes, she was terrified of high rise buildings.

And if there was a fire, do you really think the local fire brigade could do anything over 10 meters above street level? When I see the local fire appliance I think of “Keystone Kop’s”, certainly not up to the standard of western fire fighters.

The architects say’s “Approved”, must have taken a lot of “greasing of palms” right the way up the greasy pole, surprised it is not to be called “Taksin Tower”.

As they say Pattaya does not wake up until after mid-day so those in View Talay Villas will not see much sun.

And if the foul water pipe to treatment plant can not handle all then outflow then it will probably emerge through the plumbing of ground floor buildings like View Talay Villas.

If you are uncertain where this is to be built I have drawn over a “Google Earth” map so you can see where it will be in relation to other buildings and Soi’s 1 to 7.

BB

Map2.jpg

Map.jpg

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know that there is a separate topic dedicated to "Jomtien Second Road" but, looking at the Google Earth view, can anyone work out how a 6-lane Jomtien Second Road will fit in between Ocean 1 and View Talay Residences?

• 2 years later...

I pass the site every day. Am amazed. This seems to be the only construction site where the concrete flows OUT of the site, instead of in! The only thing on the site seems to be a concrete mixing machine selling concrete to local suppliers!

Chris

I pass the site every day. Am amazed. This seems to be the only construction site where the concrete flows OUT of the site, instead of in! The only thing on the site seems to be a concrete mixing machine selling concrete to local suppliers!

Chris

since they open this concrete mixing machine 100% cocrete go to VT7 near the beach

Are they still actively promoting and selling the tower or has it been canceled, delayed or what has happened?

Some one must know something.

yes rimmer some people have info !

mine is after action in court again the same company ............; now i have my chanot for vieuw talaw residence 3 but concerning the bigger tower of thailand it's more than 50 case in court !!!!!! no more comments becoze censorschip..............

Are they still actively promoting and selling the tower or has it been canceled, delayed or what has happened?

mine is after action in court again the same company ............; now i have my chanot for vieuw talaw residence 3 but concerning the bigger tower of thailand it's more than 50 case in court !!!!!! no more comments becoze censorschip..............

Thanks for the feedback.

I remember you posting saying that you had problems getting your chanot, (title deeds), do not know if they had any reason to hold back on giving you your final paperwork, but obviously the courts found in your favour.

BB

So what was the problem in the end getting your chanut? Are you going to tell us or are you going to keep it a

secret. :o

No one is going to penalize you for telling the truth.

So what was the problem in the end getting your chanut? Are you going to tell us or are you going to keep it a

secret. :o

No one is going to penalize you for telling the truth.

the topic here is jomtien skyscraper not other project from the same company.

if you go to their office in jomtien YES they promote and try to sell some units

if you seat in front of the site what you can see is a machine for mixing concrete and all trucks when full go out of the site

and deliver concrete in VT7 only 500 meter and come back

thats all.....................

the realily is simple

Ah! - sorry about that. Try cutting and pasting this one:

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/real-estat...logy-10386.html

Or, if that doesn't work google Michael (you know who) and look for "Sk high technology" (it's a classified.thaivisa link). It appears around page 3 or 4.

Good call jimmybkk...

Time flies...and so do pigs sometimes!

I now understand that construction will start in January (2009)...I do hope so this time...Pattaya is waiting to see it happen.

After NY I will amend this ad and my website.

The condo is ownded by a friend (bought direct from thye Developer) and I am offering it for sale on his behalf.

I need to check my website...I think that this is the only listing from that project...I like to see construction start before I (normally) enter projects on my website.

Happy New Year to you all.

Regards

Rob

Rob - do you really believe this project will get off the ground? I know very little about the whole situation except for hearsay so I'd be interested to hear your views. If you have someone with actual hands-on experience (i.e. a buyer) it would be very enlightening to hear what the developer is saying to your friend that owns the unit - that it's definitely going ahead? Is your friend paying his monthly installments?

I think the developer has left the country.

He has not been seen for some time now.

Today on Dong Tarn Beach, I saw a sign publicizing a championship backgammon tournament to be held in January. The sponsor was Ocean 1!

It's a long way from racing around an auto track to moving tiles on a backgammon board.

Does anyone know about this?

Rob - do you really believe this project will get off the ground? I know very little about the whole situation except for hearsay so I'd be interested to hear your views. If you have someone with actual hands-on experience (i.e. a buyer) it would be very enlightening to hear what the developer is saying to your friend that owns the unit - that it's definitely going ahead? Is your friend paying his monthly installments?

Jimmy

I'm not one for fueling gossip...

Give me a few days (after NY) and I'll get back to you with some "facts".

Regards

Rob

I don't know about 91 floor skyscrapers, this lot should be made to get their other developments completed first.

If their performance on the other developments , Majestic Residence, Samui, etc are anything to go by, Ocean 1 has no chance.

Some guys at Majestic have waited 5 years.

Stay clear SBE.

I now understand that construction will start in January (2009)...I do hope so this time...Pattaya is waiting to see it happen.

It not really that long to Jan-09, just five days...

Lets see what happens in the next 36 days.

BB

just look the story in USA with MADOFF pyramidal system !!!!!

and you know what happens soon

• 3 weeks later...

Jimmy

I'm not one for fueling gossip...

Give me a few days (after NY) and I'll get back to you with some "facts".

Regards

Rob

We're now 21 days after NY.Seems a bit more then a "few" days.Any facts yet please?

The add for the condo is still on thai visa classifieds and seems to be extended so I assume we all gonna hear some good news soon.

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/real-estat...logy-10386.html

Edited by basjke

• 2 weeks later...
Time flies...and so do pigs sometimes!

Been listening to the fairies again???

Now February 3rd, January has been and gone, pigs defiantly not flying yet.

I feel sorry for the people in View Talay Residences. Nice developments bought in good faith that suddenly end up with a concreted works in their midst and heavy trucks going in and out all day.

This being Thailand I don't suppose there is much they can do about it.