Facebook scammer lures women into 'sexual meditation' in Bangkok

webfact

Can anyone point out any other places in Bangkok for some tantric therapy? I know that there are many places for normal sex but most girls don't know tantric techniques.

I enquired with one recently.

She turned out to be a he.

Still, it worked.

• Like 1

what about all the bs yoga/detox places on the islands? There is one that rhymes with comma and Obama that does the same to lost soul searching backpackers. They tell 'em they need to "open up" chakras......have heard this from 2 separate women.

Sigh. The Scam is luring unsuspecting white shielas to get in the sack with you, when they wouldn't dream of it otherwise.

The point is, it has been done many many times before and works.

Gurus and so called tantric sex masters have pulled this off

No this is not the punch line

I have known a shiela that fell for it and met the "tantric sex master" who was not only getting his rocks off but had created a pyramid selling membership as well. . . . .

Some people invent the b . . s and some will pay

Why he or she should not advertise it, I'm not sure.

In a recruitment announcement, the culprit urged only women under 40 to apply. White skin and good look were a plus. Successful applicants would be invited for a session at a hotel in the Bangkapi area.

:cheesy:

I thought that pretending to be a Western lesbian on Asian dating sites was getting results, good on this fellow!

I was reading an article about Sting and this whole tantric sex thing and how apparently he can have sex with his wife for hours at a time without losing his load. I know how he feels. My wife's not much of a looker neither.....rolleyes.gif

I have no idea what I would do with the other 58 minutes.

I'd guess many of you will remember "Baghwan" ,who first started in Poona -Goa/India and then made it to the States. He wasn't just screwing the best looking women, they all gave him most of their money.

He then made it to Oregon and he almost reached his goal to have 365 Rolls Royce, one for each day. Nobody ever thought about how this guy ripped people off. The reason why he 'only' made it to 230 luxury cars was that somebody "forgot" to pay taxes.

When Aids became an issue the Baghwan community had "saver sex" wearing rubber gloves and condoms. His followers never felt that he was one of the biggest scammers of this planet.

Sexual meditation sounds good for so many who're sexually frustrated, roughly speaking.-w00t.gif

post-108180-0-95577500-1372894135_thumb.

Edited by sirchai

I'd guess many of you will remember "Baghwan" ,who first started in Poona -Goa/India and then made it to the States. He wasn't just screwing the best looking women, they all gave him most of their money.

He then made it to Oregon and he almost reached his goal to have 365 Rolls Royce, one for each day. Nobody ever thought about how this guy ripped people off. The reason why he 'only' made it to 230 luxury cars was that somebody "forgot" to pay taxes.

When Aids became an issue the Baghwan community had "saver sex" wearing rubber gloves and condoms. His followers never felt that he was one of the biggest scammers of this planet.

Sexual meditation sounds good for so many who're sexually frustrated, roughly speaking.-Posted Image

The whole purpose is the hole purpose - Osho (unconfirmed quote)