Any Private Member who rents cars

tezzainoz

4 years ago I rented a car and a motor bike of another Thai visa member in Pattaya

But Now I have lost contact with him and his Thai wife

any member who can help find a rental at a reasonable price please let me know

P.S. Yes I have a Thai driver licence for insurance reasons

To add to the above

I have no preference's

Prefer Automatic but can drive a manual if the price is right

Size or body shape again not important

Time period again depends on the offer

1 week to 2 months

What was his name? Why would you only rent from a TV member?

excuse me

please show me where I said "I will only rent from a TV Member" ?

I said in the past I did rent from a tv member

I am open to any offers, but not at the riduculous prices some companies are asking

If it was a Private Member his name could not have been Dick? wink.png

Not private but, if it's still there as in Thailand one never knows, the car rental next to PanPan and approx. across Linda's Restaurant (Jomtien) was used by a friend in the past and he was happy with it.

If it was a Private Member his name could not have been Dick? Posted Image

Not private but, if it's still there as in Thailand one never knows, the car rental next to PanPan and approx. across Linda's Restaurant (Jomtien) was used by a friend in the past and he was happy with it.

Thats called expat car rental. I rented from them for 6 years before I bought my car. Not on a permanent basis, just on and off when a car was needed.

I only ever had one problem with them, it was when I returned a car she said that the fuel gauge was showing less than it should and she wanted 200 baht. The way the gauge displayed 1/4 1/2 3/4 and full was with increments that looked like 20% 50% 80% and 100%. She said that the gauge needed to be in between 1/4 and 1/2 and more like 30%. I told her that I took the car with 1/4 tank and Ive returned the car with 1/4 tank and if she wanted me to pay 200 baht for this BS I will, but will never rent from there again. I told her Ive been renting from here for many years ( and she knew it ) and if she wanted to lose my custom for 200 baht then so be it. She lost face went into the office and gave me my deposit back. I still rented from there for a couple of years but now don't need to.

Holiday Car Rental on the 2nd Road is very reasonable. I rent a new Nissan March with full coverage insurance for Bht 18k/month. You can get cheaper, but for an old rent-a-wreck.

Edited by jmccarty

I used to use expat but had to watch out for the extras so now I use an English gent called Shane. His office is on Pratamnak just by the turn for soi 5.

I've had good service.

No connection blah, blah blah

That place is a member of the freeplayo site. Check it out for a discount or you can even use your points for cash off a rental.

If its any good to you my wife has a 2008 Chevrolet aveo 1.4 auto at 12,000 bht a month , I am in the UK at the moment and she has my pickup ,so its just sitting there .Its taxed and insured and has just been serviced .Oh its grey metallic .post-89327-0-57701400-1372965341_thumb.j

Give me a call we have a couple of cars available at present with the correct RENTAL Insurance (very important)

We are based in Pattaya and offer free delivery

Regards

Tel 0899-326-716

Let me get this straight; You're renting out cars and your TV name contains the word "hustler"????

If its any good to you my wife has a 2008 Chevrolet aveo 1.4 auto at 12,000 bht a month , I am in the UK at the moment and she has my pickup ,so its just sitting there .Its taxed and insured and has just been serviced .Oh its grey metallic .attachicon.gifSANY0045.JPG

400 baht a day, won't find anything cheaper than that!

Give me a call we have a couple of cars available at present with the correct RENTAL Insurance (very important)

Regards

Tel 0899-326-716

Let me get this straight; You're renting out cars and your TV name contains the word "hustler"????

Yes PoolHustler, very observant of you

I

Regards

Tel 0899-326-716

Yes PoolHustler, very observant of you

Thank you. I will refrain from characterizing your choice.