Daycare for young kids in HH or C-A?

hansje1980

Anyone can recommend good places for extra English lessons and other educational things as well as sport for kids 2-5yo from 3-6pm every day after school?

We r looking for good and recommended ones in the area based on own experience. Thank you in advance! :)

Could look into KIDO soi 102, other than the location I don't know anything about it though. They have a website I think.

my mate and his mrs (from the US) are the bosses there i believe. I am yet to meet his mrs, but he is a real nice guy

i am not sure if it only open for schooling hours, or if they do late day care too

about 2km up soi 102, on the left side. brand new building, only been open 6 months.

here is the franchisor's main website - http://www.kidothailand.com/

my son goes to kido,its more of a daycare/intro to school set up,he is only 20months old,they have an inside play area,story telling in english,learn the alphabet in english and thai,national anthem etc etc.

You could enquire about after school care

,i do have a friend who is looking to start up a gymboree for kids after school.His wife and himself a qualified personal trainers.