understanding Toms

Meh I am not one to put up with a Tom's shit. Dress like a man and act like a man but cry your eyes out when a Thai guy smacks your face for trying to pick up his GF.

If you help then help the stepdaughter. screw the mother (not in the way you used to) because she is only into screw you (in the pocket book)

maybe the "tom" ticks all the right boxes sexually?

whistling.gif

Maybe the OP is a bit small where it matters?

maybe the "tom" ticks all the right boxes sexually?

whistling.gif

Maybe the OP is a bit small where it matters?

maybe I should bang your missus see what she thinks... about that issue!!! she'll probably end up with more stretch marks than before.

I suppose for her

sex = control and power

relationship = social acceptance + reproduction

the violent behavior and mood swings = years of denial

lies = woman , actually I don't mean that .

maybe her reaction of disregarding her kids now is just an extreme bounce now shes out the closet. and may just be a phase.

she was always an extreme woman in every sense

However I still don't get or fully agree that woman are not interested in looks. It matters with male / female relationships why would it suddenly not matter in a fem / fem relationship and the whole beauty and beast thing just seems weird... looks must be important to her as she didn't go out with me for my money.

I guess i was hoping I might discover angle to make her come to her senses and be a responsible mum.

So your rare stunner of an ex-wife who oozed sex-appeal, and who is possibly the mother of your son (?), who is very successful and earns more than you, who you give some amount of money to each month, who you were married to for some period (~ 10 years) now requires your help to "come to her senses", and you hope to now transform into a responsible mother, all from a distance. That seems like a Sisyphean task.

I guess if you are sincere you should be talking with your ex-wife rather than anonymous old farts like me on the interwebs. None of us know your wife, tee hee, so how could we possibly understand her psyche, and what she finds desirable in a partner, other than to say it is apparently not you.

thanks for your words of inspired wisdom. unfortunately I cant relate to any of what you have said is that how it is for you? You dont have to pretend to be a marriage councilor. I fall for the lookers, looks and sex appeal get me every time.... we had a good run, more than most. from home or from here. but that wasn't what the post was about was it!!

Edited by epicstuff

To the OP: I have the same question as you regarding Tom/Dees. Udon Thani seems to have become the Tom/Dee capital of Issan. See more Tom/Dee couples than hetero couples when out at night. And most of the Dees are quite attractive, while their Toms are fat bull pugs. Don't understand the Dees attraction to these repugnant Toms. Who knows?

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

However I still don't get or fully agree that woman are not interested in looks. It matters with male / female relationships why would it suddenly not matter in a fem / fem relationship and the whole beauty and beast thing just seems weird... looks must be important to her as she didn't go out with me for my money.

You really don't get it, do you? Firstly, women do care about looks...but not nearly as much as men. Secondly, what on Earth makes you think that her taste in women would be the same as yours? You don't seem to have the ability to think outside the box.