Khiri named Thai agent for space-tourism venture

webfact

I so wanted this to be Issan city seeking to be the Asian hub of space tourism story. cheesy.gif

With photographs of Somchai pointing to a scale model of something with an ambitious graph indicating expects return on sales shown on a projected Power-Point slide in the background.

Please make this happen.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rockets are not going to be in Thailand.

They will be in either Curacao - a Dutch-controlled island in the Caribbean - or the US.

More than likely Curacao as it can be difficult for a Thai to get a visa for the U S.

It's not going to happen no matter where it is. Why would you only target Thais and limit your potential customers? Sounds like a narrow minded Thai business plan to me, not a foreign one.

To put Thai space travel into perspective, only one Thai in the history of Thailand has even claimed Mt. Everest. And kudos to him.

How do you know there are aren't agents all over the world selling this?

The rockets are not going to be in Thailand.

They will be in either Curacao - a Dutch-controlled island in the Caribbean - or the US.

More than likely Curacao as it can be difficult for a Thai to get a visa for the U S.

It's not going to happen no matter where it is. Why would you only target Thais and limit your potential customers? Sounds like a narrow minded Thai business plan to me, not a foreign one.

To put Thai space travel into perspective, only one Thai in the history of Thailand has even claimed Mt. Everest. And kudos to him.

Please have your 4 breakfast Leos, and when the shakings have stopped, please try to READ the OP again! whistling.gif

Btw I have claimed Mt. Everest as well, but they didn't want to give it to me!sad.png

You guys are really a strange bunch.

It's about space tourism from the US or Curacao, and all (most of) you have to say is related Thai politics and Thai bashing... I really do know how you always succeed in highjacking every thread on this forum. You're depressing.

You know what? I am going to go on one of these flights smile.png

Is it included on your elite card?

BANGKOK: -- Bangkok-based Khiri Voyages has been appointed as exclusive Thailand agent for Space Expedition Corporation (SXC), which will hold its Asia-wide media launch in Hong Kong on July 8. The first flights into space will be late this year or early 2014.

The cost per trip is approximately Bt4.2 million.

Am pretty sure someone here will catch on soon and start building their own if there's Bt4.2mil per flight to be had...a larger version of this should do the trick tongue.png

3531161498_63e9d99516.jpg

It's about space tourism from the US or Curacao, and all (most of) you have to say is related Thai politics and Thai bashing... I really do know how you always succeed in highjacking every thread on this forum. You're depressing.

Carefull Gerry, little brother is watching us ! w00t.gif

You remember our good friend who told me I should refrain from looking down at most fellow members of this forum?

I try. I really try. Hard. But I can't do it :)

He should come to read this thread to understand :)

By the way, I think that this space tourism experience is something to do at least once. It's like visiting Paris or the Machu Pichu. Must be done once in a lifetime.

BANGKOK: -- Bangkok-based Khiri Voyages has been appointed as exclusive Thailand agent for Space Expedition Corporation (SXC), which will hold its Asia-wide media launch in Hong Kong on July 8. The first flights into space will be late this year or early 2014.

Am pretty sure someone here will catch on soon and start building their own if there's Bt4.2mil per flight to be had...a larger version of this should do the trick tongue.png

If this eventuates, it might be good idea to take a walk around before launch to check they remembered to fit the stabiliser fins.

Believe it is already included....doesnt someone who comes to Thailand for the first time feel like they are on another planet ?

That's the economy class one, built fo be straddled by a family of six and two chickens. ฿280 per ticket, helmets optional.

You remember our good friend who told me I should refrain from looking down at most fellow members of this forum?

I try. I really try. Hard. But I can't do it smile.png

He should come to read this thread to understand smile.png

By the way, I think that this space tourism experience is something to do at least once. It's like visiting Paris or the Machu Pichu. Must be done once in a lifetime.

That could be the problem - it might happen to be the "last" thing you do!! w00t.gif

Replies to a reported off-topic post have been deleted.

Do they provide an interpreter, or do you have to pass an English Test?

You are a customer, paying to sit next to the pilot, who is in command.

Why would you need an English test?

The day there will be no more profanity and insults on this forum, ... I will quit forever. Promised !

Sent from my iPhone...

Edited by gerry1011

The day there will be no more profanity and insults on this forum, ... I will quit forever. Promised !

Sent from my iPhone...

In case you have to fly it? I wonder how many passengers?

Sent from my iPhone...

Only one passenger.

And there is information on the web, if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone...

Sent from my iPhone...

Only one passenger.

Sent from my iPhone...

Sent from my iPhone...

Only one passenger.

Sent from my iPhone...

Well, I would like a little training just in case the conductor had a problem.

Sent from my iPhone...

Only one passenger.

Sent from my iPhone...

Well, I would like a little training just in case the conductor had a problem.

Well, then you are a happy man.

Training is included in the price. If you required additional training they are happy to provide it (at an extra cost).

Sent from my iPhone...

Another example of hypocrisy.....Khiri always made publicity and wrapped vouchers in 'environment friendly' covers: "We aim for ecologic and responsible tourism. Contact with the local people". They amde a deal with ASA-group. Private jet supplier in the South Eastern Hemisphere and now transport rich (Americans) to Myanmar to do some 'environmental friendly' cycling.

I spit on those companies making a start with 'local people, benefit for the poor, bringing worlds together, environmental responsible'.

From an air space carrier not much contact with a local Burmese farmer. Follow the US$ Mr. Willem Niemeijer.......founder and CEO of this welfare organisation.

Hey it's cheaper than a medium level merc. There should be lots of takers.

Legally taxed merc I should add.

This is one more reason for you to run to the new Thai agent and book your flight !

Sent from my iPhone...

The added benefit is from such a height, you can truly look down on us.

In related news yesterday the head salesman for Khiri Voyages was arrested in Bangkok when he commandeer a bus for part of the company's alien repatriation program.

• Like 2