Waterbuffalo Price

h90

I had a pretty stupid discussion, which ended at the waterbuffalo prices.

Does anyone know how much a medium class H20buffalo is?

I tried to search the web but I could not locate any online shop.

They guy I spoke with told me it is 200.000 Baht, that seems a lot or?

for 200.000 I consider to get in the waterbuffalo business.... :o

A friend of mine's wife just paid 12,000 baht for a one year old....

that sounds good! Anyway they are lovely if I would have place I would buy one as pet....

200.000 might be the sick bufallo price....

I thought they were about 7,000 baht for a year old one.

Females yes, but this was a bull. Aparantly when he's a big boy :D you actually get stud fees out of them, so it's a never ending source of wealth, hence the difference. Heaven forbid that he gets sick :o

I thought they were about 7,000 baht for a year old one.

Females yes, but this was a bull. Aparantly when he's a big boy :D you actually get stud fees out of them, so it's a never ending source of wealth, hence the difference. Heaven forbid that he gets sick :o

So - even the water buffalo does it for money...

I have a very funny Buffalo Story that came to mind when I read this thread.

I have a collegue who had been dating a young Thai woman for a couple of years. She was from a rice farming family in the NE and he had, over the two years or so, been to her parents home many times.

However, she had been strining him along, playing him against the Thai boss of the company she worked for, we'll call him "Lucky".

When it finally dawned on my mate that he was beeing cheated on he was heart broken, drowning his sorrows in beer and beer bars. Until, after a long weekend break he returned to the office seemingly refreshed and over his broken heart.

He had driven that weekend alone to his girlfriend's parent's home (she was still stringing him along), while there he bought her father a young buffalo, complete with a name tag around its kneck - The name, "Lucky".

He claims he left the village for the last time leaving behind the family and kids calling their new buffalo from across the fields 'Lucky... Lucky... Here boy ... Lucky'.

It might be worthwhile to check prices with Ebay... but not sure about shipping. Will the post office accept a water buffalo for mailing?

:o

Just for the he11 of it I did a quick search on Ebay..... No Buffalos :D

Just a bunch of buffalo bits :D

buffalo hide

buffalo jeans

buffalo head

buffalo shoes

buffalo meat

buffalo head mount

buffalo figurine

buffalo router

buffalo horn

buffalo skin

buffalo nickel

buffalo storage

buffalo robe

buffalo jacket

It might be worthwhile to check prices with Ebay... but not sure about shipping. Will the post office accept a water buffalo for mailing?

:o

buffalo router

I'm not sure what that is, nor do I think I want to know that is...

different mental images are conjured up... none of them pleasant

:D

buffalo router

I'm not sure what that is, nor do I think I want to know that is...

different mental images are conjured up... none of them pleasant

Oh come on I will sell you a buffalo on Ebay in fact it is two for the price of one day and I will ship anywhere in the world for the price of 200,000 Baht you just send me the certfied check and as soon as I get it will send your buffalos :o

:D

Just for the he11 of it I did a quick search on Ebay..... No Buffalos :D

Just a bunch of buffalo bits :D

buffalo hide

buffalo jeans

buffalo head

buffalo shoes

buffalo meat

buffalo head mount

buffalo figurine

buffalo router

buffalo horn

buffalo skin

buffalo nickel

buffalo storage

buffalo robe

buffalo jacket

"Some assembly required" :o

cv

buffalo hide

buffalo jeans

buffalo head

buffalo shoes

buffalo meat

buffalo head mount

buffalo figurine

buffalo router

buffalo horn

buffalo skin

buffalo nickel

buffalo storage

buffalo robe

buffalo jacket

Buffalo soldier?

heheeee.. H2O Buffalo.... :o For the prices quoted, that's straight out of the showroom in pre-pimped up condition correct? :D

Cheers,

Chanchao

I had on a austrian newspaper, there were you can post your opinions a man posting about Thaksin, he called himself "Einstein" and is a self called Thailand expert.

His girlfriend comes from Isaan, but went to the anti-thaksin ralley.

While he know that only jealousy is driving her there.

As well Thaksin was never corrupt because he is already rich....

As well as he came with many other Thailand related knowlege, which definitly only he know (noone other ever heared about).

Soon the waterbuffalo questions came and he know a waterbuffalo costs 200.000, for less no chance.....

Noone else could belive that.....

No it is proven that it is not 200.000 only he paid 200.000.........

I have a very funny Buffalo Story that came to mind when I read this thread.

I have a collegue who had been dating a young Thai woman for a couple of years. She was from a rice farming family in the NE and he had, over the two years or so, been to her parents home many times.

However, she had been strining him along, playing him against the Thai boss of the company she worked for, we'll call him "Lucky".

When it finally dawned on my mate that he was beeing cheated on he was heart broken, drowning his sorrows in beer and beer bars. Until, after a long weekend break he returned to the office seemingly refreshed and over his broken heart.

He had driven that weekend alone to his girlfriend's parent's home (she was still stringing him along), while there he bought her father a young buffalo, complete with a name tag around its kneck - The name, "Lucky".

He claims he left the village for the last time leaving behind the family and kids calling their new buffalo from across the fields 'Lucky... Lucky... Here boy ... Lucky'.

buffalo hide

buffalo jeans

buffalo head

buffalo shoes

buffalo meat

buffalo head mount

buffalo figurine

buffalo router

buffalo horn

buffalo skin

buffalo nickel

buffalo storage

buffalo robe

buffalo jacket

These would most likely be bison products; we Yanks call bison buffalo and now raise them much like cattle. Very numerous again.