4 dogs poisoned during attempted burglary in Sattahip - See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/patta

Rimmer

4 dogs poisoned during attempted burglary in Sattahip
SATTAHIP:--4 pet dogs were poisoned by 2 men seen attempting to break-into a house in the Bang Saray area in Sattahip District on Friday afternoon.

Police were called to the house of Khun Pirapat aged 29, who was alerted to the incident by neighbors who spotted two men attempting to climb through a small window on the ground floor of the house.

A container of liquid weed killer was recovered by Police and the bodies of all four of Khun Pirapat’s pet dogs were found on the drive-way of the house.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/94315/4-dogs-poisoned-attempted-burglary-sattahip/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-07-06

Pathetic excuse for human beings that poison dogs.

Must have been something special in this house the lowlife scumbag thieves were after, usually these brain dead retards would simply move on to the next easier target to avoid confrontation with the dogs.

• Like 1

I hope the police catch these sub-human dog killers and feed them the appropriate dosage of weed killer. Just dreaming, will not happen.

If these were my pets, the last thing the bad guys would have to worry about is the plod. I would track them down and pour weed killer down their throats and revel as they breathed their last.

• Like 1

Sick bastards those thieves, its difficult to teach your dogs to not eat anything from strangers but it is doable after a lot of effort! But i agree with all above posts,hope they can track them down quickly!!