Good quality professional kitchen knives wanted in CM

wigantojapan

what are the prices and quality and where can one buy them.

There is a good quality knive shop here in the uk relocating selling quality grade 5 knives and i would like to compare prices and quality betwwen Thailand and uk before i make a decision

Just a good quality square chopping knive and a small regular vegetable knive

Also a sharpner please thank you

One place I'd look at is Central on Huay Kaew Road. I remember seeing quite a decent selection a few years ago.

Another option is to buy knives through a company such as cooking.com or sears.com (they ship through a company called borderfree). Some knives can be shipped here and others can't, I don't understand that one myself.

Knives are probably cheaper in Blighty than here but it's still worth shopping around.

I once was at Central looking at some knives and a Japanese man was carefully looking at, and buying quite a few expensive knives. I overheard him tell the clerk he was a sushi chef.

how expensive where they and do u know the model

I once was at Central looking at some knives and a Japanese man was carefully looking at, and buying quite a few expensive knives. I overheard him tell the clerk he was a sushi chef.

how expensive where they and do u know the model

I'm sorry I wish I could be more helpful but I honestly don't remember. They were high quality but beyond that I just don't remember.

• Like 1