Where to hook up with Farang girls?

drronnie

Post and replies removed as per the below forum rule.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Green Mango, Chewang Beach, Koh Samui.

You have to fight them off with a stick in there.

CCC

Speaking from experience, Ccc?
It got to a point a few years back, where most of the single Thai women left because of the competition from the hordes of party loving farang girls.

After all there was only so many men to go around.

That's when loads of Thai men got wind of the situation and descended on the place.

CCC

• Like 2

Thailand is FULL of backpacker gap year type gals looking to have some fun.....the loop from chiang rai down the river to luang prabang/vang vien/etc is loaded with farang gals.....probably helps if you are in their same general age bracket and not old enough to be their grand dad....

Or if you like subway coffees you could always buy those attractive ladies one on the corner of sukhumvit 7/1.

Seen them before. What is their deal?

Hookers?

Scam artists?

Clearly not there for the sandwiches lol.

Or if you like subway coffees you could always buy those attractive ladies one on the corner of sukhumvit 7/1.

Seen them before. What is their deal?

Hookers?

Scam artists?

Clearly not there for the sandwiches lol.

They just love subway coffee.wink.png

What they are exactly up to I've no idea, I'd guess the first, but it's certainly not taking a hint. I must have told them no or ignored them at least 20 times and still every time. saai.gif And now there's ;hi-so' Thai girls hanging around there. I'm sure they're genuine. giggle.gif

Thailand is FULL of backpacker gap year type gals looking to have some fun.....the loop from chiang rai down the river to luang prabang/vang vien/etc is loaded with farang gals.....probably helps if you are in their same general age bracket and not old enough to be their grand dad....

That's right - they are usually quite predictable not daring to go even one inch off the beaten track. Anyway your suggestion sounds like going to Laos would be the place to find lots of "farang" girls. I was just in these 2 places - I drove there...much more fun than going down the river or taking the bus but how many backpackers would be prepared to shell out on a rental car? Anyway, I saw plenty of couples and young travelers, a mixture of guys and gals in these two places. I didn't feel that there were more girls than guys and don't know if they were taken or not...coz farang girls are not the least bit of interest to me in a romantic sense but I wouldn't mind getting to know them as friends. However, apart from my youthfulness I don't think I have much else in common with these backpacker type gals - I rarely find myself staying in the types of accommodation they stay at (I don't like backpacker hostels) and traveling by car rather than an overcrowded bus the chances of meeting such people are thus drastically reduced.

One suggestion where to actually meet "farang" girls: volunteer work. Young farang girls usually have a thing for volunteering in this part of the world and if you visit orphanages and places like that you'll most probably find a young "farang" girl managing the whole thing. I know one who does volunteer work for an orphanage in Chiang Mai.

Edited by Tomtomtom69

Green Mango, Chewang Beach, Koh Samui.

You have to fight them off with a stick in there.

CCC

Speaking from experience, Ccc?

Direct experience - can't beat it; not even with a big stick. biggrin.png

Edited by Morakot
  • Like 1

The American Chamber of Commerce.. Young Professionals group does a social event every month

They are always held at a different restaurant/ bar ever month. Normally have drink specials/ free appetizers and a small ticket price (few hundred thb at the door for non AMCHAM members)

It has been a few years since I have gone, but still get the emails every month

Used to be a fair number of farang women attended these events. Mostly professional women working in Thailand

If interested , you can contact AMCHAM for info on next event...

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app