• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Echo

Echo

Wakko

Kayo

did somebody say something on this thread killer of a thread...?

I can't believe I just read all 22 pages of that. You bastards.

:D:D:D

I can't belive it is tkaing you this long to get to 500 posts T.o.M.. You've been a member longer than I have, surely...????

BTW, NOte how I couldn't be bothered typing anything much new, so i just used old posts of mine...

Oh, and don't get any funny ideas... My member will always be bigger than your member.,.... :o

BTW> go to your control panel, and change it to 40 posts a page... less time... quicker... you can answer more quickly to everything..., and join us for some even more trivial <deleted> on bedlam.. I'm on page 9 right now, not 22... :D

Edited by kayo

well, you ain't seen my willie yet have you suegha.

Pray you never will, too, cos that is one admirable piece of work down there... :D

I don't think it's an advantage having to uncoil a firehose everytime you need to take a quick pee, is it? :o

KY :D

Pray you never will, too, cos that is one admirable piece of work down there... :o

Kayo, I understood from previous posts that you are a 26 year old straight male! Now I have my doubts!!!

:D

Pray you never will, too, cos that is one admirable piece of work down there... :D

I don't think it's an advantage having to uncoil a firehose everytime you need to take a quick pee, is it? :o

KY :D

na mate... when I need to pee, I just let it dangle down my trousers. Leaves a trail that way, you see.

It's easier than carrying bread crumbs everywhere.

Kayo, I understood from previous posts that you are a 26 year old straight male! Now I have my doubts!!!

Alright alright.... I make it a possibly to ONLY DO PUSSY OKAY. Not Tigers.

Okay.

Now we got that straight (ptp) I also confirm, I am male, I am 26, and I do feel old.

and it's still an admirable piece of work. :D