Relationship Crisis

dariusregan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont play up and you wont have the PI onto you.

quite simple really.

:D:o

Any relationship I am in trust comes first and if it came to the point where I needed to hire a PI then, frankly, the relationship would already be doomed.

As I was getting a kicking on my assumptions over how she paid for her education this prompted me in to spending money to find out the truth so I hired a Thai private investigator.

you found and hired a thai pi on the same day as you posted ?????

Remarkably the answer came back within 24 hours

impossible , absolutely impossible. with a p.i. it just couldnt happen as quick as that , or unless you know a lot more than you are telling us.

and I am now in possession of her work history and several photos of a younger version of my ex-girlfriend hugging a chrome pole naked.

original weepy heartbreaking crotchless undies related post on april 5 at 11.30 pm ,

case solved with photographic evidence by april 6 at 14.20 pm

and the name of this thai sherlock holmes is ................ recommendation please.....

troll.

Edited by taxexile

i think he is a panty sniffing nerd , sitting by the keyboard , kleenex mansize close at hand , waiting for some crotchless or rubber chat from you ladies .

by the way , speaking of rubberised undergarments , have any of you good ladies ever been aroused by the...............cont page 94.

Edited by taxexile

I think it's really handy for the op that this PI agency just so happens to have photos of his gf pole dancing in her youth. So great for him that they obviously have been trawling the go-go & lady bars of Thailand for years talking pictures of girls doing their nights work & obtaining copies of their id cards for the future eventuality that a farang would pay them to prove that his gf was in fact a go-go dancer. Talk about excellent forward planning :o

i think he is a panty sniffing nerd , sitting by the keyboard , kleenex mansize close at hand , waiting for some crotchless or rubber chat from you ladies .

by the way , speaking of rubberised undergarments , have any of you good ladies ever been aroused by the...............cont page 94.

The crotchless I get, but rubber chat? :o

Guess you are just too kinky for me tax :D

If i was you i would forget about her.

Plenty of NICE girls in Thailand that are good girls

Too many generalizations and too many judgements about"good" or "nice" girls why are men so judgemental about women and womens lives. darius knows the girl best let him work out what to do. When it comes down to it talking is the answer, if it were me, like a previous post write it all out in a letter and tell her how proud you are of her...........dont mention the past just say you admire her so much and miss her. Explain how in the west we buy sexy lingerie for a partner because we think they deserev to feel special. Its just a gift of something lovely and no more should be read into it. As for approaching a friend of course do but after you have written saying that you will not give any details just say you have a probelm and can the friend tell her how much you love her and miss her.

I think it's really handy for the op that this PI agency just so happens to have photos of his gf pole dancing in her youth. So great for him that they obviously have been trawling the go-go & lady bars of Thailand for years talking pictures of girls doing their nights work & obtaining copies of their id cards for the future eventuality that a farang would pay them to prove that his gf was in fact a go-go dancer. Talk about excellent forward planning :o

:D:D:D

I can't believe that a P.I. could work that fast in this country. Can't believe there's a database full of names and pole-dancer's photos. Can't believe the whole thing.

I spent 22 years working for the govt. (IRS tax auditor), checking the authenticity of a story, checking documents. Nah, can't believe any of it.

After such an interview, we'd say to our coworker, "Well, anyway, the guy told an interesting story."

I was buying into the story up to a point....

I've used a PI who was formerly a high ranking policeman to run background checks on employees who have sensitive / cash handling positions. It didn't take much for him to get employment histories from the revenue department.

I know that some of these girls do declare their income from these places- have letters of reference for car loans, etc. If this girl was reporting her income, it would be there.

The part about the pictures is where I don't believe it anymore. Of course, it would be possible to visit the establishment, and even possible that the management might have pictures on file (but highly unlikely that they would even remember her, given the highly transient nature ofthe business).

But at 2:00 in the afternoon???? No way! These establishments aren't even open yet! In fact, most of the people who work in these places have a totally nocturnal lifestyle and are probably just getting out of bed at that time!

Mark45Y... have I got your name right? Regards the post about rushing to the bathroom after sex... this is entirely normal behaviour for a Thai, male or female. Sex is sex and afterwards you wash yourself. None of this smoking a cigarette in bed. i would challenge you to say that if she DID NOT WASH AFTER sex..... she is a 'pro' as you call it.

:o

Just my two cents. I think I know the PI used and that is entirely possible given the number of pics posted on websites of go go’s over the years. I don’t know how the names and id’s are coordinated but then I am not a PI. I do know where I would start to gather information. Guaranteed in one month I could tell you the names of anyone in the business in Bangkok. Hint, the ladies have to turn in id’s to gain access to most hotels. If an entrepreneur PI was clever for a few Baht he could get copies of every nights reports. This is not rocket science.

The bathroom thing has always confused me. Normal behavior for a pro in the West is to run to the bathroom immediately after. I would think that a period of five minutes or so of cuddling would be appropriate before the washing procedure started. I have not found this to be the case in Thailand. When I lived here a few years ago the rush to the bathroom was not the norm. I wondered if it was a new thing or a habit picked up in the trade.

yes the post was 1130pm and got an answer by 2pm the next day with photo's and the lot.

As soon as the PI got off the phone he must of went out that night and was lucky and found her that night pole dancing.

Sounds abit too quick for me

Just my two cents. I think I know the PI used and that is entirely possible given the number of pics posted on websites of go go’s over the years. I don’t know how the names and id’s are coordinated but then I am not a PI. I do know where I would start to gather information. Guaranteed in one month I could tell you the names of anyone in the business in Bangkok. Hint, the ladies have to turn in id’s to gain access to most hotels. If an entrepreneur PI was clever for a few Baht he could get copies of every nights reports. This is not rocket science.

The bathroom thing has always confused me. Normal behavior for a pro in the West is to run to the bathroom immediately after. I would think that a period of five minutes or so of cuddling would be appropriate before the washing procedure started. I have not found this to be the case in Thailand. When I lived here a few years ago the rush to the bathroom was not the norm. I wondered if it was a new thing or a habit picked up in the trade.

Most girls i know wash straigh after, I thought that was the norm.

Unless im just one dirty bugger

Sounds like Mark45y is in cahoots with the troll here. :o

Sounds like Mark45y is in cahoots with the troll here. :o

Or else HE is the PI in a defensive posture. :D

Mark45Y... have I got your name right? Regards the post about rushing to the bathroom after sex... this is entirely normal behaviour for a Thai, male or female. Sex is sex and afterwards you wash yourself. None of this smoking a cigarette in bed. i would challenge you to say that if she DID NOT WASH AFTER sex..... she is a 'pro' as you call it.

:o

I totally disagree, I'd say it is exactly the opposite.

PI dont have all that info

Sure they do, just a matter of how much is fabricated. For example, he could get on the Internet and find a bg picture that resembles the girl at a younger age, print it, write up a report and voila - 24 hour detective work.

PI dont have all that info

Sure they do, just a matter of how much is fabricated. For example, he could get on the Internet and find a bg picture that resembles the girl at a younger age, print it, write up a report and voila - 24 hour detective work.

I dont think so.

i doubt they have a database of all working girls.