Animated tv show for kids. Blue animal on north pole?

la69

Greetings, peeps!

I am looking for the name of an in my opinion brilliant animated tv-show for kids that Truevisions show/showed. It used to be on channel 31 before they changed the channels. I don't remember the channel name though. I have temporarily moved from Thailand so I can't browse the channels.

The show is very nicely animated so I guess it is rather new. It is about some animals living in an area of ice and snow. Could be the north or south pole or perhaps just a large chung of ice in the atlantic or something like that. They don't speak words but instead make cute sounds. One of the animals look something like a sea lion or seal and it is blue in colour. It is very helpful to other animals.

If anyone know what the name of this show is I would love to hear it. I think my daughter would like this show very much.

/la

Thanks for the reply, Boo!

But no, it is not Pingu although as you say, kids love that one for some reason. =)

The main character seems to be some kind of sea lion. Not sure, really. He/she is blue. The quality of the animation is very good. The textures looks like the newer short animations by Pixar. That is why I think this show is rather new.

If you think of anything else, please feel free to post it 8)

• 5 months later...

It's called the Iconicles.

Don't think so. Im watching that show right now with my daughter. Iconicles starts off with a guy from the uk in a studio and he chooses where the adventure goes to. Not quite pixar style like the op mentioned. It has a weird purple rhino thing that has like no body just a head with legs. All the animals speak with a british accent.

• 2 weeks later...