Four Indonesians arrested for stealing cash from vehicles

webfact

Four Indonesians arrested for stealing cash from vehicles
By English News

13735377708964-640x390x2.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Bangkok's. Metropolitan Police have Four Indonesians Arrested for conspiring to steal from victims who left money in their Cash Cars.

The accused admitted that they had committed similar crimes in more than ten cases.

Metropolitan Police Bureau Chief Kamronwit Thoopkrachang told reporters that Mr Helmie and Three Fellow Indonesians were Arrested with Four Cars,. 16. purses, a metal and Spike. 15. documents Transfer money remitting money to Indonesia.

Pol Lt. Gen Kamronwit said the latest Case May happened. 17. Rom Klao when a victim Reported to Police Station that a White Nissan Almera parking at a petrol Station near Broken into and that was a School Bt. 105,000. was Stolen Cash.

The police found evidence that led to the arrest of the gang.

The city police chief said the gang waited at bank parking lots targetting a potential victim who withdrew cash from the bank and then followed the victim until he or she left the car for another errand.

They then used the metal spike to damage the keyhole and forced open the car to get the money.

Gen Kamronwit said the four men told police they have been staying in Thailand for a year and stayed at different locations and would make appointments to commit their crimes.

Group admitted that they committed the crimes on more than Similar. 10. times using a rented Car of a Filipino friend. (MCOT online news).

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2013-07-12

"Pol Lt. Gen Kamronwit said the latest Case May happened."

So I take the latest case hasn't happened as yet and it is still a possibility. I guess they have already been charged with the case that is still to happed for the ease of processing.

Really nice of those victims to w/d cash and leave in car - why didn't they just leave door unlocked? Now they have to pay for repair bill - or bill insurance. w00t.gif

To answer my own question: Probably didn't think they could be robbed w/ plastic Buddha glued to dashboard watching over stash.giggle.gif

• Like 1

"Pol Lt. Gen Kamronwit said the latest Case May happened."

So I take the latest case hasn't happened as yet and it is still a possibility. I guess they have already been charged with the case that is still to happed for the ease of processing.

Was there not a movie , Tom Cruise I think, about a futuristic police unit that predicted crimes ?

LOS ahead of the curve as usual.

When they do these Photo ops, why on earth don't they hire a bigger hall? When you have everyone jammed in so tight it looks silly. Hire a stadium and make it look more professional.

I count 13 BIB in the background, milking this "foreign criminals" photo-op. Guy in White shirt about to give his best karaoke performance. bah.gif

• Like 1

When they do these Photo ops, why on earth don't they hire a bigger hall? When you have everyone jammed in so tight it looks silly. Hire a stadium and make it look more professional.

Seventeen in that photo. They'll have to rent Lumpini for the day when they start arresting people over the car tax scam.

• Like 1

Seventeen in that photo. They'll have to rent Lumpini for the day when they start arresting people over the car tax scam.

Not sure that will be big enough but may have to do. The MCG is booked out until October with the Football.

• Like 1

I count 13 BIB in the background, milking this "foreign criminals" photo-op. Guy in White shirt about to give his best karaoke performance. bah.gif

They should have taken it in Panorama. As they said on another thread there is a real need for these group photos to obtain a conviction so the more BIB in the pic the stronger the case..

Edited by chooka

There's something I just don't understand...

<deleted> is a "....who left money in their Cash Cars."?

And are the green vests a new addition for crooks?

They are the substitute crooks, the others are off injured.

everyone wants there mug in print