Army will have nothing to do with Thaksin return: Thanasak

webfact

Reminds me of the old British TV series, " The Likely Lads ".

I believe the general though as we all know the Thai military never gets involved in anything and that may include soldiering.

By the way, looking at the picture and those of the BIB are ill fitting uniforms compulsory ?

I think that is one of the first things Yingluck is going to change. Actually she will liven them up a bit as they look kind of dumpy.

I love Thailand also but what ceases to amaze me is the people that post about the politics here. Thailand is no different than any other country in the world, every country has corrupt politicians. Being a third world country and a new democracy they just have not perfected how to hide it as well yet, compared to the more developed countries. You can always tell when a politician is lieing, thats when his lips are moving, politicians are at the bottom of the food chain no matter where you go in the world. While it is unacceptable to me just like most of you, I prefer it this way here compared to Europe or USA, where they have perfected there corupt ways!

I'm happy for you that you love Thailand, but am curious as to why you would choose to live in, by your definition, a third world country.

http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world.htm

Thailand is a developing country and a read of the attached list will put you right about where you live, assuming you live in Thailand.

The reason that people post about politics here, is that we can.

Since expat members both resident and visitors etc also do not condone corruption, at least we have the freedom here to discuss it.

Welcome to TVF.