Explanation sought on senior police officer’s meet with fugitive ex-PM Thaksin

webfact

The officer flies first class to Hongkong, meets with a fugitive criminal in a posh hotel and has a nice little holiday paid for by funds extorted from Thai citizens. Explanation provided courtesy of Chalerm B., Police Captain and former Deputy PM, now Minister of Silly Walks: "Nothing wrong with this scenario, it's part of Thainess. I did it myself"

• Like 1

Perhaps the National Police Bureau could also explain why they have refused to take action on this highly publicised issue before having it referred by the Ombudsman.

Because they don't see anything wrong in meeting the PM in HK and letting him pin on the insignia seeing as how he decided who was having the job anyway.

No reason to explain - no one important has asked them.

TS is not the PM!

OK maybe I am not on track with this, but...

"Gen Khamronwit (a THAI POLICE OFFICER) earlier said he was prepared to face the music but insisted that he did nothing wrong having former premier Thaksin (fugitive on the run, wanted by the Thai Police) decorate[d] him with a (Thai) police insignia after being promoted to city police chief."

So to be clear, we have the Thai City Police Chief, being decorated by a known felon and fugitive from the law who has absconded from Thailand and is wanted by the Thai Police.

Ok, I think that's clear now...

Edited by Greer

Maybe he was there to arrest Thaksin but forgot.

Yea, just say that.

Funny that you say that, as I was thinking the dignified chap was suffering from dementia too! Isn't it such a shame that such officials cannot hold up the law. Spend their time though on trifle stuff as collecting tea money from foreigners who over stay or some lame excuse on driving in Thailand. IDIOTS

Quote:

"He said he was proud to have his royal insignia as metropolitan police commander attached on his shoulder by the former prime minister during their meeting in Hong Kong. (MCOT online news)"

??????????????

I am flabbergasted. huh.png

Perhaps the National Police Bureau could also explain why they have refused to take action on this highly publicised issue before having it referred by the Ombudsman.

Because they don't see anything wrong in meeting the PM in HK and letting him pin on the insignia seeing as how he decided who was having the job anyway.

TS is not the PM!

Oh really? You actually believe that. Good for you.

TS is not the PM!

TS is not the PM!