thialand's views on sex and sexuality diff than in the west

infinity11

In the west you meet and date a girl and after a while might get to have sex.

In Thailand you meet a girl and have sex then if it was worthwhile you date her.

That might have been the case in the West around 40 years ago but certainly not now. One night stands are considered normal in most Western countries and happen much more frequently than they do in Thailand.

Though if your only experience with Thai women is bar girls then you probably wouldn't know that.

If you spoke Thai, you would understand more.

Oh really?, I speak Thai either but me and non of my friends has had one night stand or nobody I know agree to have it. We normally date guy and have intimate relationship when our parents feel comfortable with it.

I am in Chiang Mai, the same city you claim you live in. So, I am curious what kind of woman you meet?. If they are farang hunters, I don't expect any conservative culture.

University students mostly.

I wouldn't meet up privately with any Thai woman who spoke English.

I would also never agree to meet any of a Thai girls family.

What's that bit about 'claim you live in'?

Why would I claim to live somewhere I wasn't living?

That's just silly.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

OK i am going to go out on a limb since few picked up the ball.

Example: in the states you date or shag (am i allowed to say that here?) a gal and the chance of it being good, of there being some kind of decent chemistry is perhaps 50/50. It might be good it might not. In Thailand i put that at about 90% chance of a good/decent time.

There are other examples of how sexuality is different but perhaps this is not the best place to discuss?

I'm having a hard time replying to this without being a bit unkind...

There's a lot of things wrong with your reasoning but I will limit myself to saying that I can't help but wonder where and how you meet the Thai women you date or shag...perhaps it has something to do with you extraordinary ratio.

My post was highly subjective, results may, no, WILL, vary.

In fact i would like to hear from someone who has the opposite (honest) opinion.

I can not expect anyone to agree or understand but i do find the experiences dumbfoundingly fascinating.

• Like 1

I think the OP has got it all WRONG. Just watch the movie Spring Breakers or American Pie and I wonder if you will still say that the US of A is puritanical. Or perhaps you are from Texas or Utah?

Give me a break DUDE!!!

post-21351-0-09470200-1374140800_thumb.j

post-21351-0-78790200-1374140811_thumb.j

post-21351-0-63720900-1374140820_thumb.j

OK i am going to go out on a limb since few picked up the ball.

Example: in the states you date or shag (am i allowed to say that here?) a gal and the chance of it being good, of there being some kind of decent chemistry is perhaps 50/50. It might be good it might not. In Thailand i put that at about 90% chance of a good/decent time.

There are other examples of how sexuality is different but perhaps this is not the best place to discuss?

I'm having a hard time replying to this without being a bit unkind...

There's a lot of things wrong with your reasoning but I will limit myself to saying that I can't help but wonder where and how you meet the Thai women you date or shag...perhaps it has something to do with you extraordinary ratio.

My post was highly subjective, results may, no, WILL, vary.

In fact i would like to hear from someone who has the opposite (honest) opinion.

I can not expect anyone to agree or understand but i do find the experiences dumbfoundingly fascinating.

I'm gonna have to agree with Infinity here.

Sex with someone who 'loved me' in the USA Vs sex with someone 'I paid' in Thailand.

Thailand won every single time, more effort put into it, and more fun for me.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

The OP probably has never been to Bourbon street in New Orleans or Vegas or even know about those places. They he alludes to Thais having looser morals than his beloved Puritanical Western culture. Makes me sick!!!

In the west you meet and date a girl and after a while might get to have sex.

In Thailand you meet a girl and have sex then if it was worthwhile you date her.

Maybe in your day and age Tommo, but in mine you could pick a girl up at the end of a night in a nightclub at the last song and be having it away in.... well as long as it took you to get back to her place or the nearest empty car park. Less than 10 minutes if she lived in university halls during uni days.