Unlawful abduction by “Police” reported at Pattaya Police Station

Rimmer

Unlawful abduction by “Police” reported at Pattaya Police Station

police-31.jpg
PATTAYA:--A 20 year old man reported an unlawful abduction by a group of 7 men who claimed they were Region 2 Police, at Pattaya Police Station early on Saturday Morning.

Khun Goswin aged 20 reported the crime just after 5.30am on Saturday after he was released by the men. He revealed how he had gone to Big C Extra on the Central Pattaya Road with a group of friends on Friday Afternoon and while there he and his friends were approached by three men who claimed they were Region 2 Police Officers.

The officers suggested Khun Goswin and his friends were involved in illegal drugs and led them away to a Black Toyota Vigo in the Car Park where a further 4 men, who also claimed they were Police Officers, were waiting.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/96090/unlawful-abduction-police-reported-pattaya-police-station/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-07-20

So I guess if a wolf was eating the sheep, the sheep should get together and complain to the council of the wolves ??? God I love this place. Seems like there are a lot of " impersonating a policeman" stories. So either these really are policemen, or the penalty for impersonating an officer is a pretty minor one ,therefor lots of people are doing it for fun and money...

• Like 1

Heard it on the radio this morning and the strangest thing i thought was that police were not sure if the abductors were real police or not.

Is it really so hard to pull up file pics of officers, show it the victim and then you know?!

The scariest part is how would you even assume it could be real police? at the station they believe police are capable of such actsblink.png

• Like 1

The same guys in this Black Toyota Vigo have been at it for a few years now. Nothing is ever done about them, even with all the CCTV cams around town or the very parking lots where they try to take people. My guess is they are real cops doing bad things.

• Like 1