'Obama keen to visit Thailand again'

Lite Beer

If you saw Obama strolling down Walking Street, would you buy him a beer?whistling.gif alt=whistling.gif>

NEVER

But there's a lot in the USA that would (if they could buy it with food stamps) you know - just to make sure the food stamps kept coming - another election - another pay day........ cha ching.....

what on earth are you talking about?

Oh - let's see - about 45 million (out of 300) on food stamps in the US - figure 2/3 are voters (30 million) the last election was settled by about 2 million - figure 52 mil voted for this guys re-election - maybe more maybe less - are you going to vote for the one providing your free food (can't buy alcoholic beverages with food stamps - so can't buy him a beer - although a lot of people do sell their food stamps prividing cash for other habits) - or - for somebody that would like you to be responsible and provide for yourself....Now the amnesty for illegal aliens is a hot topic - and if you break down the statistics a lot receive benefits that regular citizens have to jump through multi levels of hoops to receive and are turned down but handed out like candy to non citizens - then going further the bailout of large automotive companies as a payoff for the guided union votes - nevermind the fact that jobs there are scarcer because the unions priced themselves so far out of the competitive wage scale that it was less money to have work/products provided off shore to insure reasonable profits in a competitve world market place ......

And where are your statistics showing these people voted democrat in the last election? Surely as many of these people who were forced onto food stamps by the economic downturn [caused under bush] during Barrack Obama's first term would blame him, wrongly or rightly, for their plight, they would vote against him. You seem to think people on food stamps sell them for 'other habits', what percentage do this please? I suspect many more use them for food. The amnesty for illegal aliens is aimed at peeople who are working hard to support their families by working for citizens not prepared to pay proper living wages [ok personal view, but as your arguments are littered with them I feel it's ok to express mine].

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thailand has enough to handle - let alone a visit from the worst president in the history of the US.......

Really worse than hubert hoover whose trade tariffs made the great depression an even more catastrophe for the usa public, worse than trick dicky nixon whose criminal activities as president are still astonishing to read about, worse than ford who let him get away with it, worse than millard fillmore and james buchanan who claimed to oppose slavery yet did everything to sustain it in their miserable years in office [ok only one in fillmore's case], worse than Franklin pierce who did all he could to accommodate slave states in his relentless drive to expand the usa borders, worse than warren harding who allowed his friends to plunder the country while he did nothing, worse than bush who invaded iraq because his dad felt there was unfinished business [ok that's just my own personal view, so maybe that's not evidentially supported]? really, worse than all those?

Makes the lot of them look like amateurs.......

Really, how?

Edited by Bluespunk

BANGKOK: -- Revealing that US President Barack Obama was keen to visit Thailand again, Thai ambassador to the United States Chaiyong Satjipanon vowed to promote Thai tourism after Bangkok won the World's Best City Award for the fourth year in a row.

biggrin.png

This is so easy - it always works too - Thai ambassador claims that Obama is actually an alien reptile = would you believe it ? Okay sure if you are a con (conservative) you will, but how many other people would??

So why in heck do you believe one word of the story above which cannot, of course, be verified by any other source than the thai ambassador ????

The good lord, or evolution gave you a mind - don't let it go to waste, use it, or lose it

I did notice the stock market is up around 150% since Obama took office, the housing crisis us behind us, unemployment is down, 2 wars winding down, international relations improved. What's not to like?

Edited by DiNiro
  • Like 2

The ultimate quote about politics and politicians (country and political system irrelevant):

"Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber." ~ Plato

• Like 1

I did notice the stock market is up around 150% since Obama took office, the housing crisis us behind us, unemployment is down, 2 wars winding down, international relations improved. What's not to like?

All looks good to me.

• Like 1

The Weekly World News reported Prime Minister Shinawatra is lovesick and wants to return with President Obama to live with him at The White House.

”The Prime Minister doesn’t care if she is the second wife to Michelle, she just wants to be with Barack Obama and will do anything for him,” said a source in the Thai government.

”She’s madly in love.”

attachicon.gifthaipm_love.jpg

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/52772/thai-prime-minister-falls-in-love-with-obama/

whistling.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifwub.pnggiggle.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifwai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4X.gifcoffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gifhit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ.xpartytime2.gif.pagespeed.ic.V_K7hML3fS.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

After reading the beginning comments of this post, why do the "sex-expat residents" always have to connect everything with their association with Thailand? Yes, maybe Obama would like to return to Thailand and see its historical sites, enjoy its famous cuisine, and beaches.

You're right on the mark there, k. Purachai.thumbsup.gif

"You have the leader you deserve"??????? Sorry to disagree...I didn't vote for him and I don't know of anyone who will admit voting for him. REAL Americans do NOT deserve the current regime. If your reply was intended to be witty, you failed.

I voted for him along with MILLIONS of other Americans. Perhaps you would prefer to have McCain wandering around like an Alzheimers patient with Palin screeching "you betcha".

Obama won. You lost. Get over it.

• Like 1

See.....I told you the Thais would start to believe that BKK was the Worlds best city.

We're doomed. sad.png

You're confused, the Thai American black guy is actually Tiger Woods. rolleyes.gif

Yes, you are confused, it should be: THAI-GER WOODS. (I in fact suggested the new way of spelling his name to the BKK Post about 15 years ago but they didn't have the balls to run with it.)

Wars winding down? Terrorism continuing, government surveillance, spying and drone attacks moving into top gear.

Actually stock market has increased by 100% (not 150%) but I did also notice that since Obama took office the nation debt increased by about 8 trillion dollars as well. A minor fall in unemployment after increasing the debt by 8,000,000,000,000 dollars is just not good enough.

Bit of a perfect storm for some this thread, is it not? You can post expressing your dislikes of both the Prime Minister of Thailand and the President of The United States at the same time!

Just an observation, but both these individuals, so reviled on TV, achieved their respective offices by winning elections!

Edited by JAG
  • Like 1

Thailand has enough to handle - let alone a visit from the worst president in the history of the US.......

I didn't realize GWB was coming also ......

He'd get scammed at the airport.....the hotel taxi would take him on a gem scam run then off to the beach for some jet ski fun and tuk tuk rides, then a hundred dollar handjob at Darling Massage.

At the end of it all Bush would still think all those smiling bastards liked him.

"Everybody I met was so friendly" he would say.

Edited by DiNiro

The Weekly World News reported Prime Minister Shinawatra is lovesick and wants to return with President Obama to live with him at The White House.

The Prime Minister doesnt care if she is the second wife to Michelle, she just wants to be with Barack Obama and will do anything for him, said a source in the Thai government.

Shes madly in love.

thaipm_love.jpg

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/52772/thai-prime-minister-falls-in-love-with-obama/

I almost died of laughter :-)

This post takes the cake and somtam.

He could team up with Bill Clinton for a "boy's away" trip without the wives.

On the last trip it seemed like Obama had a thing for Yingluck. It looks like he wants to pursue this.

"You have the leader you deserve"??????? Sorry to disagree...I didn't vote for him and I don't know of anyone who will admit voting for him. REAL Americans do NOT deserve the current regime. If your reply was intended to be witty, you failed.

I voted for him along with MILLIONS of other Americans. Perhaps you would prefer to have McCain wandering around like an Alzheimers patient with Palin screeching "you betcha".

Obama won. You lost. Get over it.

Oh God. As good or bad as Obama might be, could you imagine McCain and palin?

• Like 2

Bit of a perfect storm for some this thread, is it not? You can post expressing your dislikes of both the Prime Minister of Thailand and the President of The United States at the same time!

Just an observation, but both these individuals, so reviled on TV, achieved their respective offices by winning elections!

And Thank you for that JAG biggrin.png