New Bike Finally Arrived

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See that silver heel guard next to her knee? That's what I noticed first- to me, it ruins the look of the bike from the side (though it's a simple fix- paint, powder-coat, or- in my case- replace with CF ones).

I know- what's wrong with me?wink.png

cheesy.gifclap2.gif

See that silver heel guard next to her knee? That's what I noticed first- to me, it ruins the look of the bike from the side (though it's a simple fix- paint, powder-coat, or- in my case- replace with CF ones).

Ok we need to test your eyes to see if they are just Bike afflicted smile.png

What do you see here?

1003316_4450431719059_1357354662_n.jpg

Edited by mania

What do you see here?

Hey- I noticed the chick in the first pic- I just didn't notice her first...;)

post-176811-0-49840100-1374921223_thumb.

Edited by RubberSideDown
  • Like 1

Very nice bike :) I just got back from the U.S. & got to ride a new white Kawi 1400 through Stinson beach in Northern Cali. While I couldn't get it to upper speed through the twisties it was the sweetest ride I have ridden in the last 10 years. Tons of power& very smooth & responsive. Congrads on your new ride. smile.pngintheclub.gif

• Like 1

Very nice bike smile.png I just got back from the U.S. & got to ride a new white Kawi 1400 through Stinson beach in Northern Cali. While I couldn't get it to upper speed through the twisties it was the sweetest ride I have ridden in the last 10 years. Tons of power& very smooth & responsive. Congrads on your new ride. smile.pngintheclub.gif

Hope you wore your Songkran shirt and flip flops Beardog????

Did you bring a bigger bike back with you???

Very nice bike smile.png I just got back from the U.S. & got to ride a new white Kawi 1400 through Stinson beach in Northern Cali. While I couldn't get it to upper speed through the twisties it was the sweetest ride I have ridden in the last 10 years. Tons of power& very smooth & responsive. Congrads on your new ride. smile.pngintheclub.gif

Hope you wore your Songkran shirt and flip flops Beardog????

Did you bring a bigger bike back with you???

Wore full gear. Most of the bike runs were 16-25 degrees No flip flops & full on boots & armor. Stinson beach can be real aggressive. I did get to ride 7 bikes on my trip. The Harley road king was my least favorite(In Lake Tahoe) to big & not much power & a lot of noise compared to the 1400. I would love to bring my 1100 Kawi back here but don't relish the thought of paying double by the time I get all the emissions , customs & shipping.

It would pass hands down on the emissions. California is the toughest on emissions even more-so than Japan. But my 650 is getting all panels wrapped in Carbon Fiber Chameleon. So it will be purple to blue to teal green pending how you look at it along with the stock black.

Can't wait for Saturday!

Brilliant.

I've got 3 more weeks until I go back to work.

We should all get together for a ride.

I've got family rolling in tomorrow and can't do it anytime soon, but it would be great to organize a ride (or a few rides) for people on the forum in the future.

i never understood whats the real purpose of bikes like these? Touring? Fast? For sure its not for communting.

...its a penis extension .A bike like that should never leave a track .Its purely for track days out .

Nothing wrong with a little boost. Contrary to what some like to say, size does matter and I`m sure there will be no shortage of prospective female pillions if RubberSideDown is amenable and free. The ZX14R is a fantastic motorcycle and the fact that it is now the best selling Kawasaki in the UK is endorsement enough. If I wasn`t so crocked now I`d have one on my own shopping list :)

• Like 1

i never understood whats the real purpose of bikes like these? Touring? Fast? For sure its not for communting.

...its a penis extension .A bike like that should never leave a track .Its purely for track days out .

It'll give me an extension? Cool! As far as track days go, I'm guessing you've never been on one as there as dozens of bikes that are more at home on the track than mine- I had my Hayabusa on 'The Streets of Willow' once- never again- give me a CBR-600RR any day.wink.png

Anyway, I just got back fom a short ride- even though it's been raining a bit I had to try it out, and it cleared up a bit- wow, this bike really needs a careful hand- I was sure I was above 5K a few times (the factory recommends a 4K limit for 1000km, but that's gonna be tough) and I was well short of it- the acceleration at even low revs is just instant and violent- the real power that exists above 7K has to be monstrous.

It's a big bike (my mods should have shaved it down to about 250kg) but that size really disappears once you're moving- it's a little hard on the wrists, but not terrible, and the pegs are high but bearable, and I'm long-legged.

I like it so far.smile.png

I missed this post. Totally agree, it might fun for a little while on the track, but a ZX14R was not designed for track duties. It would end up being too much ahrd work manhadling one around the circuit. Would be a great bike for Northern Thailand roads, wet or dry :D

What do you see here?

Audi R8 is one of my fav cars next to Nissan GTR but damn first thing I notice is a nice pair of boobies.

• Like 1

What do you see here?

I see a DKW and i dont like those :(

Anyway congratz on your new bike, its a bitch to break it in isnt it? my guess is that you are rather eager to see what amout of adrenalin it can produce.