The One Year B-visa

I've been following this forum for a while now and this is the first time I've heard of being able to get a one year B-visa where you don't need to do the 90 day visa run. I gather it is also renewable in country.

I have a pal who has been here 3 years now. This year his biz is showing a profit which qualifies him for the better visa!

Perhaps I've never heard of this here because no one here has a profitable business! :o

Perhaps because it is really called an extension of stay for one year and is issued by immigration rather than a Consulate. What is normally needed is an income the meets the immigration requirements for your nationality.

Perhaps I've never heard of this here because no one here has a profitable business!

All of the businesses you see up and down Sukhumvit rd or anywhere else in Thailand are not profitable. The business owners just do it for charity and work not only for free but to help their fellow brothers. :o

Do a search on "Extension of stay based on business" and see how many posts talk about if

1. You employ 1 Thai national if your company has the objective of consultant or 4 Thai employees for any other objective with the minimum salary of 5,520 Baht per month.

2.You get a minimum salary for your nationality.

3. Valid work permit

4. 2 million Baht register company or 1 million Baht register capital if married to a Thai

You get the one year visa like your buddy.

www.lawyer.th.com