Cat Traps

Redhead27

Can you point out where I've said I have lawns full of dead bodies daily? I said I find dead birds on my lawn. 'Birds' is the plural of bird i.e. I have found more than one dead bird on my lawn. I made no mention of the frequency at which I find them. As a matter of information I've had 2 dead pigeons and a starling in the past 6 weeks which as far as I'm concerned is three too many. As I said domestic cats ought to wear collars with bells on.

I have cats around my house. They catch pigeons, eat their heads and leave the decapitated bodies on my lawn. I don't consider myself 'lucky' to have cats around my house. Neither do the pigeons.

The pigeons provide me with a lot of entertainment particularly during the mating season. The cats just crap on the lawn and kill birds (not just pigeons). I'd be quite happy if their owners made them wear a collar with a bell on but I'd rather have a garden full of birds than a garden full of bodies and cat shit.

Can you point out where I've said I have lawns full of dead bodies daily? I said I find dead birds on my lawn. 'Birds' is the plural of bird i.e. I have found more than one dead bird on my lawn. I made no mention of the frequency at which I find them. As a matter of information I've had 2 dead pigeons and a starling in the past 6 weeks which as far as I'm concerned is three too many. As I said domestic cats ought to wear collars with bells on.

I have cats around my house. They catch pigeons, eat their heads and leave the decapitated bodies on my lawn. I don't consider myself 'lucky' to have cats around my house. Neither do the pigeons.

The pigeons provide me with a lot of entertainment particularly during the mating season. The cats just crap on the lawn and kill birds (not just pigeons). I'd be quite happy if their owners made them wear a collar with a bell on but I'd rather have a garden full of birds than a garden full of bodies and cat shit.

As I pointed out I've found 3 bodies on my lawn in the past 6 weeks. That's 'bodies' as in plural - it is not 'lawns full of dead bodies'. 'I'd rather have' is a statement of desire rather than a statement of fact. Nowhere have I said I've had lawns full of dead bodies. You're just being silly. Conversation closed.

As I pointed out I've found 3 bodies on my lawn in the past 6 weeks. That's 'bodies' as in plural - it is not 'lawns full of dead bodies'. 'I'd rather have' is a statement of desire rather than a statement of fact. Nowhere have I said I've had lawns full of dead bodies. You're just being silly. Conversation closed.

If you say it's closed , then it must be so

Cats crapping on the lawn? Interesting, that's usually dogs who do this.

If you can catch a tomcat (and it's only the males that spray to mark their territory), bring it to a vet and neuter him. They stop spraying and do not produce any further cats. Costs under a thousand Baht.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app