How to talk sense to a Thai Woman.

MrZM

My wife is insistent that she wants to change the colour if her hair. I don't mind about this, it's my wife's choice.

But...

The salon my wife is choosing is her friends shop, of whom put colour on my wife's friend hair and messed it up completely.

I'm am trying extremely hard to persuade my wife to go to someone who actually knows what there doing, I don't car if it costs 3/4/5000 baht.

Fact is what is wrong with them.

Been with my wife 6 years, and seems to just get worse.

Anyway any ideas?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmm you are setting your self up for a major fall here - if she does go elsewhere and they bodge it then you are in the firing line for hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ. but if it is a success, then there's a chance that your wife and her mate will fall out over it, and then you'll experience hit-the-fan.gif.pagespeed.ce.6UelFDbFNJ. again.

HTH

On the other hand, now that you've started making an issue of it, if she goes to her friend and it's a mess, you be blamed for letting her go there. :hit-the-fan:

Women are lose-lose in these situations, better to wait for the outcome and rescue her from her mess, her gratitude will make your patience worthwhile ;)

There's an advert on Diva channel for self promotion but it features an Asian woman in all sorts of disastrous situations laughing at herself instead of getting cranky. One of them is an obviously hot and trendy hair salon where the highly camp stylist takes off the pot thing that they boil the hair in and has turned this woman's hair into this streaky pink disaster. I think you should go along either way, the expression on her face was (and would be) priceless.

"How to talk sense to a Thai woman."

And now you know why I'll never have a permanent one. They are expendable. It's not that they are bad, just different from different cultures, and impossible to agree with some times.

We're talking about changing hair color....right? Not open heart surgery. Or a cornea transplant. Or even something more permanent like a nose job? And the OP has to come to an anonymous forum to plead to the masses about his wife changing her hair color? Lordy.

• Like 1

Come up with a completely bogus comment, such as hair coloring from Thailand will not last well in UK weather, and therefor she should better have it done there.

Whatever you do, don't argue about her hair.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Apologies to the Female readers in advance ... but it's a fact of life for us men ...

Thought you should know that the book "Understanding Women" is now out in paperback ...

attachicon.gifGood news for men.JPG

I have the electronic version. 859 terabyte file. w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif width=18 alt=w00t.gif>

What compression program did you use on that?

• Like 2

We're returning to the UK in 2 weeks, not so bothered about the friend.

Making sure it's done properly is the key.

let her do it, and if it turns out like sh*t then maybe she will think .....mmmm my husband was right.