The Great Cm Nosebag Poll

thebear

My opinion of (Farang food) places to eat in CM  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My most favorite foreign 2 restaurants in Chiang Mai are The Fuji and Zen.

The poll is rating farang (Europen-descendant) restaurant, not foreign restaurants. Farang doesn't mean foreign.

The poll asked if our favorites should be included. Read a little closer.

Another thing, I imagine very few posting here - probably no one, in fact - has eaten at every restaurant on this list. Many who vote will not have eaten at all of them, that's for sure!

Thanks for the excellent point – I must get out and visit those that I haven’t eaten at yet. Yum Yum.

Edited by SamSipEt

Another thing, I imagine very few posting here - probably no one, in fact - has eaten at every restaurant on this list. Many who vote will not have eaten at all of them, that's for sure!

Thanks for the excellent point – I must get out and visit those that I haven’t eaten at yet. Yum Yum.

again u guys eat outside a lot dont u? is there a vote for wife's cooking?

• 1 month later...
I tried the fish and chips at the Queen Vic English Pub last night.

Not bad, but a small portion for 260. On top of that, they have FRENCH FRIES, not chips.

I prefer the Laughing Leprechan with REAL chips and a simular piece of cod. IMHO it is cheaper and a little more tasty.

I bought a stack of food from the Queen Vic last night to take home.Most of it was nice except for the curry.The flavour was nice,but it was hot (Spicy) enough to make it impossibe to eat.I gave some to the wife and she made the comment that it was too spicy for a Thai as well.Bloody ridiculous! :o

I tried the fish and chips at the Queen Vic English Pub last night.

Not bad, but a small portion for 260. On top of that, they have FRENCH FRIES, not chips.

I prefer the Laughing Leprechan with REAL chips and a simular piece of cod. IMHO it is cheaper and a little more tasty.

I bought a stack of food from the Queen Vic last night to take home.Most of it was nice except for the curry.The flavour was nice,but it was hot (Spicy) enough to make it impossibe to eat.I gave some to the wife and she made the comment that it was too spicy for a Thai as well.Bloody ridiculous! :o

The Laughing Leper has a nice mild shrimp curry - French style. :D

Edited by Ulysses G.