Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She 'Touches His Penis'

Lite Beer

You are a fruit cake and obviously ladyboy phobic with absolutely no respect for the deceased victim.

Would addressing him as "sir"be more respectful for you?

Are you just a wind up person, or are you for real ?????? you after ruffling feathers to get posters banned or something ??? Why not leave it alone you have said all and not willing to let go. you sure have a problem and not just an opinion.

Anyone forcing you or anyone else to read or respond ?

Why do not you mind your business and not butt into mine :)

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DocN quote:

"In my 6 years living in Bangkok and another 12 years as a tourist, I have not even one time had a bad encounter with any ladyboy and surely never saw them as a one group crimewave. I don't know, where you hang out -though I would really love to...so I can avoid ever meeting you- but maybe you should give those places a second thought!

On my closing note: again...the OP is about a human being (why am I not surprised, you think the "infestation"- thing is cool?!), who was killed over a minor sexual offense, which could have easily been dissolved by getting her off the bike and let her walk home. There was no need for any physical violence, like a bullet to head!

Maybe you should just think about that, instead of your borderline childish "he/she"- issue! "

Ok I give up, I can see that my logic is not making headway. Call them whatever you want, and I will certainly do the same. But I still believe my usage of the English language will be far more precise than yours. Regarding you never had a bad encounter with a lady boy, you must spend a lot of time at home, live in Isan, or avoid every tourist area ........I have spent 14 years here, and am guessing I have seen 20 times more of Thailand than you have ever seen. And yes I have had numerous bad encounters..... And yes I hope I never meet you either, as I am sure I would be bored to death.

But it sounds like we move in much different circles, so I will not worry about that too much.. :-)

DocN quote:

"In my 6 years living in Bangkok and another 12 years as a tourist, I have not even one time had a bad encounter with any ladyboy and surely never saw them as a one group crimewave. I don't know, where you hang out -though I would really love to...so I can avoid ever meeting you- but maybe you should give those places a second thought!

On my closing note: again...the OP is about a human being (why am I not surprised, you think the "infestation"- thing is cool?!), who was killed over a minor sexual offense, which could have easily been dissolved by getting her off the bike and let her walk home. There was no need for any physical violence, like a bullet to head!

Maybe you should just think about that, instead of your borderline childish "he/she"- issue! "

Ok I give up, I can see that my logic is not making headway. Call them whatever you want, and I will certainly do the same. But I still believe my usage of the English language will be far more precise than yours. Regarding you never had a bad encounter with a lady boy, you must spend a lot of time at home, live in Isan, or avoid every tourist area ........I have spent 14 years here, and am guessing I have seen 20 times more of Thailand than you have ever seen. And yes I have had numerous bad encounters..... And yes I hope I never meet you either, as I am sure I would be bored to death.

But it sounds like we move in much different circles, so I will not worry about that too much.. :-)

Ooooooh,,,I bow to your superiority, master!

By the way: living in Bangkok for all the 6 years, last 3 of them close to Patpong and a frequent guest there in bars and pubs.

2 ladyboys in my company and many more I met in bars on Phuket, when travelling there.

Over and out!

So - if the motorcycle driver had been a woman and the passenger had been a man -- and the male passenger had reached around and touched the vagina of the female motorcycle driver -- it would have been called sexual assault in most countries ... Twisting the interpretation of the law to make it not sexual assault because a male (female impersonator) reached around and touched the penis of the male motorcycle driver is a bastardization of the law...

Women all over the world have reacted to sexual assault - even touching - with violence, gun play, knife play, etc. and most of the time in such situations it is considered self-defense ....

Bottom line - when people (male or female or pretending to be the opposite) sexually assault another person of either sex - then the perpetrator can expect all sorts of reactions - even violent reactions - even violent reactions with weapons ....

So it would seem the perpetrator was naive and even more to think that touching another male's privates would be OKAY ... Stupid is as Stupid does...

Edited by JDGRUEN
  • Like 1

So - if the motorcycle driver had been a woman and the passenger had been a man -- and the male passenger had reached around and touched the vagina of the female motorcycle driver -- it would have been called sexual assault in most countries ... Twisting the interpretation of the law to make it not sexual assault because a male (female impersonator) reached around and touched the penis of the male motorcycle driver is a bastardization of the law...

Women all over the world have reacted to sexual assault - even touching - with violence, gun play, knife play, etc. and most of the time in such situations it is considered self-defense ....

Bottom line - when people (male or female or pretending to be the opposite) sexually assault another person of either sex - then the perpetrator can expect all sorts of reactions - even violent reactions - even violent reactions with weapons ....

So it would seem the perpetrator was naive and even more to think that touching another male's privates would be OKAY ... Stupid is as Stupid does...

Most, if not all, people on this thread have said what Belle did was wrong. That's not in dispute. The condemnation of the guy who shot her is based upon the fact he completely over reacted to being touched and then robbed the deceased.

• Like 1

DocN quote:

By the way: living in Bangkok for all the 6 years, last 3 of them close to Patpong and a frequent guest there in bars and pubs.

2 ladyboys in my company and many more I met in bars on Phuket, when travelling there.

Over and out!

If you've ever stepped into those tourist type areas, you would certainly have encountered belligerent ladyboys if alone.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with so many bitter posts within the thread; as for good or bad people, case by case.

Edited by gemini81

Oh sh....not another one! coffee1.gif

DocN quote:

Over and out!

If you've ever stepped into those tourist type areas, you would certainly have encountered belligerent ladyboys if alone.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with so many bitter posts within the thread; as for good or bad people, case by case.

okay...again: I HAVE BEEN THERE MANY TIMES AND IT NEVER EVER HAPPENED TO ME!

Got it now?

BTW: I am not trying to prove anything! I am just shocked about a) how many people find the question "he or she?" more interesting than the fact that human being died and b ) how many are on about she had it coming!

Edited by DocN

DocN quote:

Over and out!

okay...again: I HAVE BEEN THERE MANY TIMES AND IT NEVER EVER HAPPENED TO ME!

Got it now?

Then you haven't been there.

You admitted you take them and accompany them. So you're attracted to them...that's why you defend them. Its ok to admit it.

Edited by gemini81

Then you haven't been there.

You admitted you take them and accompany them. So you're attracted to them...that's why you defend them. Its ok to admit it.

???????????

What the hell are you talking about?

I suggest, instead of spouting complete and utter BS, you put the crackpipe down and actually READ some of my posts!

You can actually meet ladyboys and even talk to them, without being attracted to them.

I "meet" a lot of men in pubs and bars, actually talk to some and still I am not gay!

But I guess, the concept of just talking to people, meeting them is utterly new and strange for you?!

You can actually go to pubs and bars without shagging someone!

Even in your "tourist" areas- try it, you might learn something!

...oh well,,,forget that last part!

I also have only been assaulted once by something . . . .a ladyboyman ancient hag kinda thing who followed me and grabbed my dick while trying to rob me late at night in Phuket . . . . . but I was in a red light area BUT frquenting same in Bangkok, never had a problem only stopped and chatted to by ladies and ladyboys alike . . . . . . . maybe it is something about you guys who hate ladyboys???

Either way, what Belle did was not deserving of violence and neither would it be true if the roles were reversed.

Some of you guys clearly have issues??? about sexuality.

Let it go . . . . . .

• Like 1

I also have only been assaulted once by something . . . .a ladyboyman ancient hag kinda thing who followed me and grabbed my dick while trying to rob me late at night in Phuket . . . . . but I was in a red light area BUT frquenting same in Bangkok, never had a problem only stopped and chatted to by ladies and ladyboys alike . . . . . . . maybe it is something about you guys who hate ladyboys???

Either way, what Belle did was not deserving of violence and neither would it be true if the roles were reversed.

Let it go . . . . . .

That is brillant !!!!! So ladyboys have some kind of 6th sense about men who hate them, and that is who they chose to pickpocket in order to increase their hatred ?? I want to nominate that for post of the day. And you should give it a rest too. Regarding ladyboys and crime, I could fill 50 pages of this thread with crimes committed by ladyboys in Thailand, but won't bother to. The tipoff for you could possibly be the constant round up of ladyboys when the Thai police are under pressure to reduce crime....... :-)

And yes, Belle screwed up, but certainly did not deserve to die from his action at the hands of a hot tempered Thai man. The only upside to this tragedy, is if this news reaches the ladyboy community at large, they may think twice about grabbing some man's dick.

Don't know why this article keeps referring to the khatoey as a 'she'. They are men.

Assuming the murder victim preferred to be addressed as a female in life, how about in RESPECT for this dead person?

It isn't about choices or preferences. Science determines whether one is male or females according to one chromosomes. There is nothing disrespectful in what I posted.

Congrats, your post qualifies for the most ignorant in a very long time

I must have missed when you held the vote, or was it in your opinion, in which case it counts for what exactly?

Has nothing to do with voting, only seeing what is going on in Walking street.

I know of several foreign men, who I know 100% are not gay and would never even consider walking into a gay bar, who have taken ladyboys to their room.

And before you ask, no I have never tried one.

If they have sex with ladyboys they are by definition gay, or more correctly bi-sexual.

Congrats, your post qualifies for the most ignorant in a very long time

I must have missed when you held the vote, or was it in your opinion, in which case it counts for what exactly?

Has nothing to do with voting, only seeing what is going on in Walking street.

I know of several foreign men, who I know 100% are not gay and would never even consider walking into a gay bar, who have taken ladyboys to their room.

And before you ask, no I have never tried one.

If they have sex with ladyboys they are by definition gay, or more correctly bi-sexual.

When my friends come to Thailand for the first time, and I see them eyeing a ladyboy because they think he is a lady, I tell them to be careful or they will have their first gay experience and not know it....... :-) When I lived in Patong, I once politely asked a ladyboy what ladyboys did when they took a customer who actually thought they were a woman. Was there a big fight in the room I asked ? He burst out laughing and said it was no problem. The ladyboy would keep his panties on, say he was on his period, give the customer the blowjob of his life, get paid , and then leave. I thought that was a pretty clever solution... I then asked what percent of his customers knew he was a ladyboy. He said about half.. So I guess that means a whole lot of tourists have had an unwitting gay experience.

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 2

Don't know why this article keeps referring to the khatoey as a 'she'. They are men.

Assuming the murder victim preferred to be addressed as a female in life, how about in RESPECT for this dead person?

It isn't about choices or preferences. Science determines whether one is male or females according to one chromosomes. There is nothing disrespectful in what I posted.

Many people are born sexually ambiguous even at the level of their genitals. Go figure!

I have lived in Pattaya for 8 years and have not had a bad encounter with any ladyboy, and no I do not live under a rock at home 24/7, infact quiet the opposite in that I love to go out any time I possibly can no matter if that is a beer bar in Naklua or the bright lights of walking street.

Edited by Spoonman

Living in Pattaya, I certainly have had bad experiences with ladyboys out on the town. Of course being gay I have ZERO attraction but that hasn't stopped groups of them going after me aggressively clearly as a pickpocketing/mugging attempts in the guise of sexual advances. They're pretty dumb because I think that only usually works on drunk people and I don't walk around drunk. Let's not be naive. This happens ALL THE TIME in Pattaya especially late at night. No I am not suggesting all or most Thai transgender people are criminals. But plenty are especially in Pattaya (and also Bangkok, Phuket). I have sympathy for transgender people in Thailand. Their society marginalizes them and pushes them into limited career choices, and some of those choices are criminal. But once they act out criminally, I would hope they are arrested like any other pesky people on the street.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Many people are born sexually ambiguous even at the level of their genitals. Go figure!

.0015 % scarcely qualifies under the term many......

http://www.apa.org/topics/sexuality/intersex.aspx?item=2

As Jingthing seems to be resident expert in things of the alternate lifestyle, I am curious about something. Which is the larger group in Thailand, gay men or ladyboys ?? Not really sure, as the ladyboys seem to have more visibility to falangs, but I think the gay side is more hidden away. Thanks.

If everyone did not but into your business, then your posts would be dormant. They usually respond to good posts---on the other hand they respond to posts like yours, because of your persistent -obsession-re the deceased lady boy. My comment above just the point I made---and this has hit another nerve.

What nerve is that?

And my obsession is not with ladyboy but with a man being called a lady

My remarks are to this point. If the said ladyboy wishes to be called FRED or if the wish is for Ms or any other the lady boy has every right to ask people to refer to that wish.

When in company with lady boys present, I normally will say she if the other guests do and it is the ladyboys wish. I certainly would not get into a problem in the company to object (as you are doing)

If a baby born a male and registered male he will be classed as a man later in life. Later in life if that male feels he is attracted to men--(GAY) will apply.

If the man wishes to become a lady boy and acts and dresses as a lady, usually persons around him-family-friends, may say SHE when they refer to the ladyboy because that person wishes it.

Not all ladyboys want to be referred to as HER. individual wish. So who are we to say they should not do it.

I believe no one disputes the fact they are born male, but must respect their wish in their company. if a person objects to that then do not keep company with ladyboys.

• Like 1

If everyone did not but into your business, then your posts would be dormant. They usually respond to good posts---on the other hand they respond to posts like yours, because of your persistent -obsession-re the deceased lady boy. My comment above just the point I made---and this has hit another nerve.

What nerve is that?

And my obsession is not with ladyboy but with a man being called a lady

My remarks are to this point. If the said ladyboy wishes to be called FRED or if the wish is for Ms or any other the lady boy has every right to ask people to refer to that wish.

When in company with lady boys present, I normally will say she if the other guests do and it is the ladyboys wish. I certainly would not get into a problem in the company to object (as you are doing)

If a baby born a male and registered male he will be classed as a man later in life. Later in life if that male feels he is attracted to men--(GAY) will apply.

If the man wishes to become a lady boy and acts and dresses as a lady, usually persons around him-family-friends, may say SHE when they refer to the ladyboy because that person wishes it.

Not all ladyboys want to be referred to as HER. individual wish. So who are we to say they should not do it.

I believe no one disputes the fact they are born male, but must respect their wish in their company. if a person objects to that then do not keep company with ladyboys.

1. He not in my company

2. Just because they want to be called something, it does mean i have to oblige

3. If i wanted to be called Napoleon Bonaparte, should people start to call me that?

1 he wouldn't want to be

2 no -but maybe it wouldn't be a pleasant thing to be in that sort of company

3 if you were serious about it, why not.

1 he wouldn't want to be

Whatever rocks your boat, if you find it pleasant to be with a man dressed as a woman, you are welcome to it.

And if you asked me to call you Napoleon, i would ask you to visit nearest hospital for a brain scan and some medication.

1 he wouldn't want to be

Whatever rocks your boat, if you find it pleasant to be with a man dressed as a woman, you are welcome to it.

And if you asked me to call you Napoleon, i would ask you to visit nearest hospital for a brain scan and some medication.

I am never normally in ladyboys company, but if they were pleasant I wouldn't object if they were present.

there would be a lot of French people in AEU.

sorry you cannot live and let live, had you had a son and he later wanted to be a ladyboy would you have shot him???

1 he wouldn't want to be

I am never normally in ladyboys company, but if they were pleasant I wouldn't object if they were present.

sorry you cannot live and let live, had you had a son and he later wanted to be a ladyboy would you have shot him???

Why would i shoot him? When did i say i wanted to kill a ladyboy?

If i had a son who wanted to be a ladyboy, he would still be my son and NOT turn into my daughter

• Like 1

1 he wouldn't want to be

Why would i shoot him? When did i say i wanted to kill a ladyboy?

If i had a son who wanted to be a ladyboy, he would still be my son and NOT turn into my daughter

You didn't say you would wanted to kill. but you just seem hostile on the subject.

You are right to think (if your son) he would still be your son. The sticking point with you is---If your son was-and he wanted to be addressed as she with friends etc, how would you react ??? stop him from doing it ???

You didn't say you would wanted to kill. but you just seem hostile on the subject.

You are right to think (if your son) he would still be your son. The sticking point with you is---If your son was-and he wanted to be addressed as she with friends etc, how would you react ??? stop him from doing it ???

Why would i stop him? he can want whatever he likes. If his name was John, he will remain John to me and i will not be addressing him as Joanna or whatever else. He will still be addressed as HE by me and his friends can address him however they like.

I am not hostile, i simply refuse to address or treat a man as a woman, just as i refuse to accept that sexual relations with another man dressed as a woman is NOT gay

• Like 2

Why would i stop him? he can want whatever he likes. If his name was John, he will remain John to me and i will not be addressing him as Joanna or whatever else. He will still be addressed as HE by me and his friends can address him however they like.

I am not hostile, i simply refuse to address or treat a man as a woman, just as i refuse to accept that sexual relations with another man dressed as a woman is NOT gay

O.K. you give an honest reply. I respect that. If that's you, and your friends and people live with that fine. Only myself I just have a softer approach to the subject, and it doesn't ruffle me. lets have another look at the oil problem eh???

Let it go . . . . . .

That is brillant !!!!! So ladyboys have some kind of 6th sense about men who hate them, and that is who they chose to pickpocket in order to increase their hatred ?? I want to nominate that for post of the day. And you should give it a rest too. Regarding ladyboys and crime, I could fill 50 pages of this thread with crimes committed by ladyboys in Thailand, but won't bother to. The tipoff for you could possibly be the constant round up of ladyboys when the Thai police are under pressure to reduce crime....... :-)

And yes, Belle screwed up, but certainly did not deserve to die from his action at the hands of a hot tempered Thai man. The only upside to this tragedy, is if this news reaches the ladyboy community at large, they may think twice about grabbing some man's dick.

But once again you are labelling all ladyboys as theives. The tip off as you call it is something I have watched happening for some time . . . .the police catch the most visible, the police catch those against whom Thai society is prejudicial. Just like the bars that don't allow ladyboys but allow female hookers. Also you cannot generalise all ladyboys when telling stories of your adventures as a sex tourist in red light areas as what goes on there is not really Thailand is it. I know you understand that.

Yes lots of crime by ladyboy hookers is reported but don't you find that strange? Why is it we see less reported crime by female hookers . . . or is it that they are too busy chopping up their stupid farang husbands to get the life insurance etc?

Hookers and low-lifes commit crimes. Ladyboys just stand out more and are easy targets. Not saying they are all inoccent, but even a blind person can see the disparity in the reporting. Not saying your points about ladyboy hookers harrassing men is not without truth at all but there is real prejudice . . . i will tell you one of 50 pages I could fill

. . . I was waiting to cross the road on Sukhumvit opposite soi 13 along with my ladyboy girlfriend, my son and a thai female production assistant and western, female director. We were all dressed respectably. The police approached us and asked for my girlfriend's ID . . . . .<deleted>. They were checking for hookers and because she is a ladyboy and despite her being a TV personality, they singled her out because she was a ladyboy. They asked noone else for ID.

Nok Yollada an MP ladyboy was forced to spend the night in male cells when she lied about being female in a beauty show . . . . . ladyboys are routinely housed with male inmates in prison . . . now you may say . . .well, they ARE men BUT given that they have (often) breasts and look and behave like girls (alright, some more than others) don't you think it is a transgression of human rights and downright irresponsible?

As we speak the police are cracking down on hookers on soi 15 Sukhumvit . . . . . ladyboys are confined in gaol for 1 week and have their heads shaved. Female hookers give the cops a freebee and are released immediately.

Despite what appears to be a tolerant society on the surface there is deeply held prejudice here but I expect you already know that.

in Belle's case I bet she did not even touch the guy he just used it as an excuse to rob her . .

Let it go . . . . . .

But once again you are labelling all ladyboys as theives. The tip off as you call it is something I have watched happening for some time . . . .the police catch the most visible, the police catch those against whom Thai society is prejudicial. Just like the bars that don't allow ladyboys but allow female hookers. Also you cannot generalise all ladyboys when telling stories of your adventures as a sex tourist in red light areas as what goes on there is not really Thailand is it. I know you understand that.

Yes lots of crime by ladyboy hookers is reported but don't you find that strange? Why is it we see less reported crime by female hookers . . . or is it that they are too busy chopping up their stupid farang husbands to get the life insurance etc?

Hookers and low-lifes commit crimes. Ladyboys just stand out more and are easy targets. Not saying they are all inoccent, but even a blind person can see the disparity in the reporting. Not saying your points about ladyboy hookers harrassing men is not without truth at all but there is real prejudice . . . i will tell you one of 50 pages I could fill

. . . I was waiting to cross the road on Sukhumvit opposite soi 13 along with my ladyboy girlfriend, my son and a thai female production assistant and western, female director. We were all dressed respectably. The police approached us and asked for my girlfriend's ID . . . . .<deleted>. They were checking for hookers and because she is a ladyboy and despite her being a TV personality, they singled her out because she was a ladyboy. They asked noone else for ID.

Nok Yollada an MP ladyboy was forced to spend the night in male cells when she lied about being female in a beauty show . . . . . ladyboys are routinely housed with male inmates in prison . . . now you may say . . .well, they ARE men BUT given that they have (often) breasts and look and behave like girls (alright, some more than others) don't you think it is a transgression of human rights and downright irresponsible?

As we speak the police are cracking down on hookers on soi 15 Sukhumvit . . . . . ladyboys are confined in gaol for 1 week and have their heads shaved. Female hookers give the cops a freebee and are released immediately.

Despite what appears to be a tolerant society on the surface there is deeply held prejudice here but I expect you already know that.

in Belle's case I bet she did not even touch the guy he just used it as an excuse to rob her . .

Did you ACTUALLY read the OP?

Why do you care? What, exactly, has it got to do with you? What's your stake in this game?