Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She 'Touches His Penis'

Lite Beer

Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She 'Touches His Penis'

kk.jpg

Police in Khon Kaen Province arrested a man for shooting a katoey dead with his pen gun, reportedly because he was angry she touched his penis.

On the night of 14 July, police was called to investigate a scene where the ladyboy was left injured on the side of the road with a gunshot wound on her head.

The victim, Mr. Jatupol Rathaworabuth, 22, was later sent to Khonkaen hospital, but died before she can get a medical help.

Mr. Jatupol’s family told the police that the victim, who preferred to be called by her nickname "Belle" when she was alive, went out on the night before the incident with 4 other friends she met at a beauty school. Friends of Ms. Belle said that they went to 99 Pub, but left later without her.

The police eventually found traces and asked for arrest warrant of Mr. Anuchit Meetan on charge of muder. Mr. Anuchit was arrested today.

The suspect confessed to the crime, telling police that Ms. Belle asked for a ride home on the night from the nightclub. Mr. Anuchit, his friend and Ms. Belle then reportedly got on his motorcycle, with him sitting in the middle.

He said that Ms. Belle was trying to flirt with him and kept touching his penis while they were riding on the motorcycle. Enraged, Mr. Anuchit asked his friend to stop the motorbike, and told Ms. Belle to get off before shooting the victim in the head with a pen gun he carried with him.

He fled the scene and had been in hiding before he was eventually arrested.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNM05EZzBOVEEyT0E9PQ==

--KHAOSOD ONLINE 2013-07-26

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why this article keeps referring to the khatoey as a 'she'. They are men.

Assuming the murder victim preferred to be addressed as a female in life, how about in RESPECT for this dead person?

Considering that his passport and id card said MR, it is irrelevant what he preferred.

and what does that have to do with respect?

• Like 2

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

Because gay men are much less likely to be sexually be into people presenting as WOMEN than straight men. Duh!

RIP to the murder victim.

There is no excuse.

Not sure where you hang around, but straight man do not get sexually involved with other man, hence why they are straight man.unless mislead or inexperienced to spot a man in frock.

Congrats, your post qualifies for the most ignorant in a very long time

I must have missed when you held the vote, or was it in your opinion, in which case it counts for what exactly?

• Like 1

Considering that his passport and id card said MR, it is irrelevant what he preferred.

Thai trans people are not allowed under Thai law to change the sex on their ID. That is an issue that is being worked on and I reckon over time it will be allowed. Too late for this particular person though sadly. This person murdered was a human being who did nothing remotely justifying murderous violence. Perhaps a slap though.

I never said he deserved to be killed and if you read back, i did say it was stupid, however officially he is still a he and as such should be referred to as a he in official reports

• Like 1

Stupid and stupid

Stupid to take someone's life for something so silly

Stupid to try to touch "penis" and flirt with a straight man

Why do not ladyboys understand that NOT all men want to sleep with other man?

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

a "straight" man probably would have been able to laugh it off.

the killing rage seems to affect those who are insure of their own sexuality

I am very sure of my sexuality and i do not wish to be touched by another man, especially in my private areas, however i will not kill one, but will perhaps offer a nice bitch slap if touching continues after making my wishes clearly known

• Like 1

Not sure where you hang around, but straight man do not get sexually involved with other man, hence why they are straight man.unless mislead or inexperienced to spot a man in frock.

A straight man does not get involved with other men ????????? who told you that, or do you not want to realize -Example countless married lorry drivers in the UK, drive down to or through London area. Missing from home a day or two===pick up boys in London for a Quickie... countless straight men pick up other men in toilets,

some people cannot see wood for trees. ask gay men if all their encounters are gay---no way would be the answer.---Get about a bit, not just assume.

So you don't understand the concept of 'bisexual'? Just how "straight" are men who "pick up other men in toilets"?

Just how straight---wouldn't like to hazard a guess. I have no idea what is 100% if 98% not straight, every person is different-no one person can ever say about another they are straight. they would never truly know. Only you know what your feelings are, and because of that you assume if your not gay-then you could be bi-sexual-or gay------is there only 50-50, straight and gay, you are truly puddled if you believe that.

as for the big butch -married lorry drivers it is their business how they get satisfaction-if it is with a young man.. so don't be too sensitive what peoples preferences are, their life, Think many wont put their self into any named style.

If a person is born to be repulsed about sex with the same sex-fine......I would like to think the rest choose a more free style because they are the ones who were not put on earth just for reproduction.

Ok, so you call same sex intercourse a free style , many others call it gay or bisexual

• Like 1

A straight man does not get involved with other men ????????? who told you that, or do you not want to realize -Example countless married lorry drivers in the UK, drive down to or through London area. Missing from home a day or two===pick up boys in London for a Quickie... countless straight men pick up other men in toilets,

some people cannot see wood for trees. ask gay men if all their encounters are gay---no way would be the answer.---Get about a bit, not just assume.

So you don't understand the concept of 'bisexual'? Just how "straight" are men who "pick up other men in toilets"?

Just how straight---wouldn't like to hazard a guess. I have no idea what is 100% if 98% not straight, every person is different-no one person can ever say about another they are straight. they would never truly know. Only you know what your feelings are, and because of that you assume if your not gay-then you could be bi-sexual-or gay------is there only 50-50, straight and gay, you are truly puddled if you believe that.

as for the big butch -married lorry drivers it is their business how they get satisfaction-if it is with a young man.. so don't be too sensitive what peoples preferences are, their life, Think many wont put their self into any named style.

If a person is born to be repulsed about sex with the same sex-fine......I would like to think the rest choose a more free style because they are the ones who were not put on earth just for reproduction.

its official, you make little sense, if any.

• Like 2

Thai trans people are not allowed under Thai law to change the sex on their ID. That is an issue that is being worked on and I reckon over time it will be allowed. Too late for this particular person though sadly. This person murdered was a human being who did nothing remotely justifying murderous violence. Perhaps a slap though.

I never said he deserved to be killed and if you read back, i did say it was stupid, however officially he is still a he and as such should be referred to as a he in official reports

I'd hardly call this article an official report. It looks as though it was written by someone who isn't a native English speaker. I don't know what the etiquette is in Thailand regarding the use of 'he' and 'she' for someone who obviously wishes to be seen as a woman. I don't even know if there's a direct translation of the words but I think in the context of a report like this the use of 'she' is appropriate and doesn't affect the meaning of the report.

RIP to her or him.