EPL live on TV there is another option

nonthaburial

Here in China, I have two legally paid for satellite systems, one being True and the second being from Vietnam. Last night I watched on the Vietnam system the Barclays Asia Cup, brilliant HD picture with original Audio in English.

I know Vietnam do stream live EPL coverage in English, but not sure if they have the capability to show more than one game at a time, but worth checking out. I can also say, here in China the Vietnam system is a lot cheaper than True and well worth the price

Here in Thailand we now have CTH 961bt a month, and that comes from Vietnam ans the HD picture is excellent.

nev, I am not sure but I think CTH use a Vietnam satellite feed, they are not rebroadcasting the Vietnam supplier.

True, just my dish points to Vietnam, as i am new to CTH i do not know where the content is from, but compared to True i think the amount of channels you get along with the BPL it is excellent value for money.

I will also add True cheated me out of my deposit, saying they had no record of me cancelling even though the shop i went through acknowledged i had cancelled, so they billed me for two months the dish was sitting in the shed waiting to be picked up.

I had the Vinesat system a few years ago. The EPL signal to Thailand was blocked by True. In Vietnam EPL was on Star Sports which was okay here until the game started,,, then it would go blank.

I had the Vinesat system a few years ago. The EPL signal to Thailand was blocked by True. In Vietnam EPL was on Star Sports which was okay here until the game started,,, then it would go blank.

With the current situation, that wont happen again with True I guess

• 2 weeks later...