Extension of stay timeline and re-entry permits

Hello,

I've tried calling the 1111 hotline for help, but got no answer - so I'd love some help (again).

I have an extension of stay based on Non-Imm ED visa. My current extension of stay expires on 22nd September 2013. Here are my travel plans:

Leave Thailand Friday 23rd August.

Return to Thailand 19th September.

and then

Leave Thailand 21st September.

Return to Thailand 28th September.

I'm not able to attend Immigration on 19th/20th September when I'm briefly back in BKK. So, I wanted to go to immigration on 22nd August, before my first trip - this would be a month and a day before my extension expires. When I was last at Chaeng Wattana, the lady said she "wasn't sure" if I could extend on 22nd August if my extension expired on 22nd September - that maybe I'd have to wait until 23rd August (which isn't possible as I've left TH already). I asked further and she said 'just come and we will see'.

Can anyone confirm if it will be OK to go on 22nd August?

Also, I understand there's single and multiple re-entry permits. I'm only leaving TH twice, so I'd like to get 2 singles. Is it possible to get 2 single re-entry permits at the same time? Or is this going to force me to get multiple re-entry?

Thanks for your time in reading and any help.

Would you even have the required paperwork for an extension for ED reasons a month early? Immigration new seems to allow 45 days early for normal extensions. If you are departing by air from Bangkok both airports have re-entry permits available so if you can only obtain one you can get the other during last exit. I have not seen any reports of two permit issue prior to use.

Hi Lopburi - sorry for the delay in replying. I didn't get the email alert there'd been a reply.

I've always done by extension of stay at least 25 days before visa expires just incase of any trouble or illness - so I hope the paperwork would be ready. I'm going to ask at school tomorrow.

Wow I never knew you could get re-entry at Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang. Do you know roughly what the opening times are? I leave at 1am through Suvarnabhumi for the first exit and then 6am through Don Mueang for the 2nd exit - will it be open? Does this happen: a) between check-in and immigration; B) at the immigration desk itself; c) after immigration but before security scanners?

May I just ask, you said: "you can get the other during last exit"... so in theory I could:

Get a re-entry permit on Friday 23rd August as I leave Thailand?

Then

Get a re-entry permit on 21st September as I leave again?

By the way is there any way I can donate to you for all the help you give or any charity or anything you support? This is like the 3rd time you've helped me and I am forever grateful.

Thank you.

Yes you should be able to obtain at airports as both are reported to be open 24 hours now but would always advise obtaining early if you can as you never know how much time you would have prior to flight if a traffic delay. Believe there will be a desk prior to immigration check but beyond security and at DM may do in the immigration office itself. Just ask. Thanks is all we can ask - most people here are trying to help and do appreciate that. And when you have information to help others feel free to share.