Never Mess With Thai Guys

upinthesky

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a bit odd for this guy to be shouting suck my dick at the Thai guys..... Still those kicks into his head against the curb were

just brutal to watch, pretty damn close to attempted murder. So let that be a lesson here. If you get into a fight in this type

of situation, you may in fact be fighting for your life. So act accordingly, meaning forget Queensbury rules, and go into jungle mode.

I'm always against violence and I don't think just saying something should ever result in you getting your head kicked in. But, this guy is in another country, what was he thinking yelling that stuff when he is clearly outnumbered (and from what I understand, in Thailand you are always outnumbered).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The guy should not have been yelling "suck my dick" and it looks like he provoked the fight when he lunged into the crowd. But man Thai guys seem to have a pent-up hatred of farang men to go after the guy like they did in this video. It is one thing to restrain a drunk and push him to the ground when they are usually too drunk to resist. But what the thai guys did in this video was too much, to kick the guy in the head when he is already down against the kerb. They should be prosecuted

In a civilized country they would be.

This does not need to be shared. I don't mind seeing a little fight but a video showing a guys head being bashed in while he is already unconscious is just beyond necessary.

Sadly, in Thailand this is what passes for "fighting". No honor among thugs.

For a country that invented a noble art like Muay Thai the thugs on the street certainly like to indulge in cowardly cold hard violence

This does not need to be shared. I don't mind seeing a little fight but a video showing a guys head being bashed in while he is already unconscious is just beyond necessary.

For a country that invented a noble art like Muay Thai the thugs on the street certainly like to indulge in cowardly cold hard violence

I think you'll find the Khmers are claiming that they invented that style of boxing and the Thais copied.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just have nothing to do with Thai men, in almost any part of my life.

Nothing major, in general I just don't like almost anything about them. coffee1.gif

Unless those who have been well educated overseas. Most of them seem quite normal, with very little psychological and emotional issues.

you have nothing to do with Thai men in any part of your life...so how do you know them well enough to dislike them. I work with lots of Thai blokes in construction and they are salt of the earth lads. Exactly the same as farang, so good, some bad, some funny, some wild but at the end of the day they are all men making a living and looking after family. Get to know some of them, maybe you will be surprised

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why would you mess with anyone in the first place??

Exactly.

This thread has gone on far too long and the title should read, "Never Mess With Guys/People In General"

This stuff happens all over the world. Idiots meet bad guys and they get trouble.

Playing the 'poor farang' is getting tiring. As well as the Thai bashing.

I think you'll find the Khmers are claiming that they invented that style of boxing and the Thais copied.

Haha, if you want to go back far enough, the Khmers invented EVERY aspect of "traditional Thai culture"...that's an historical fact, not a "claim". Sure, the Thais did a lot of adaptation and development over the centuries as they eventually became more powerful than the Khmers, but there's absolutely no doubt where it all originally came from! At the height of power and creativity of the Angkorean Empire, the Thais were just starting to drift down into Southeast Asia from Southern China...

• Like 1