12 tons of Ecstasy precursor meant for export to Netherlands seized: Thailand

webfact

Re. OzMick's "I can only suggest that you google "suffering sassafras" or "suffering succotash".

I'm well aware of the phrase "suffering succotash" ... Sylvester Cat is one of my all-time favorite cartoon characters. However, I've never heard of "suffering sassafras."

Anyhow ... sorry to have gotten so far out on an off-topic tangent here. I sometimes get a bit over enthusiastic when it comes to talking about herbs.

Edited by HerbalEd

"the oil was disguised in oil containers." The writer of this article is confused about a few things.

stupid smugglers! why didn't they use beer barrels? ermm.gif

Because that would clearly need a back hander or a customs stamp to get out, and customs doesn't ever neglect to get paid. Ever.

12 tonnes!! Wow. Is that real tonnes/litres or PTT speak? that counts the weight of the shipping containers

Is this linked to the drug dealer who was shot dead with his kid in the car? The Dutch police were involved in that as well weren't they?

omg WE HAVE THE DUTCH MAFIA NOW,AS WELL AS THE RUSSIAN MAFIA,

Lets all get out of Thailand,far too dangerous

You ever seen the film Layer Cake? Great stuff

spamsign.gif what happened to the Troll emoticon......please bring it back because, this is definately one clap2.gif

And why is it a troll post then, the film layer cake is about ecstasy tablets and also about Holland, the place where they came from, maybe you mixed up who the troll really is, maybe you eh....whistling.gif

If the cap fits wear it...thumbsup.gif

omg WE HAVE THE DUTCH MAFIA NOW,AS WELL AS THE RUSSIAN MAFIA,

Lets all get out of Thailand,far too dangerous

You ever seen the film Layer Cake? Great stuff

" You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit.

You climb a little higher, you take less shit.

Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like.

Welcome to the layer cake son. "

Eddie Temple: thumbsup.gif

Although only Dutch and no politician or government official may I still use the oppertunity to state that I know nothing, I'm not involved, it wasn't me and I was busy at work anyway.rolleyes.gif

Re. OzMick's "I can only suggest that you google "suffering sassafras" or "suffering succotash".

I'm well aware of the phrase "suffering succotash" ... Sylvester Cat is one of my all-time favorite cartoon characters. However, I've never heard of "suffering sassafras."

Anyhow ... sorry to have gotten so far out on an off-topic tangent here. I sometimes get a bit over enthusiastic when it comes to talking about herbs.

Oops my apologies gents. Getting my lisping cartoon cat phrases mixed up. It was indeed succotash.

Although only Dutch and no politician or government official may I still use the oppertunity to state that I know nothing, I'm not involved, it wasn't me and I was busy at work anyway.rolleyes.gif

Dutch too and royally pissed off they got my shipment, ill make sure the responsible will sleep with the fishes so people know not to mess with the Dutch maffia.. Soon we will take over the whole crime scene and then make sure Dutch don't need visa's here anymore and kick out all those other nationalities as Dutch only rule cheesy.gif

The Dutch guy in the picture is the attache for the KLPD (Royal 'Landelijke' Police Department) permanently based within the Dutch Embassy in Bangkok.

Normally these discoveries is they have been tipped / for money.

The Embassy is in fact only Foreign Affairs (business) but they house other departments like KLPD and Nature, Fishery and Agriculture too.

The Dutch guy in the picture is the attache for the KLPD (Royal 'Landelijke' Police Department) permanently based within the Dutch Embassy in Bangkok.

The Embassy is in fact only Foreign Affairs (business) but they house other departments like KLPD and Nature, Fishery and Agriculture too.

Good information learn something new everyday.

Tomorrow will add a picture how his office door looks on the 2nd floor.......you need a thermic lance to get your Bill of Lading (back) :)

Tomorrow will add a picture how his office door looks on the 2nd floor.......you need a thermic lance to get your Bill of Lading (back) smile.png

*LOL* Its good to tease, i hope you understood i was just joking Rubl.

But this is interesting stuff, never knew about this, i was a the embassy last week to get a paper so i could buy and register a motorbike (stupid immigration here stopped issuing it). I never knew they housed the KLPD too.

• Like 1

Tomorrow will add a picture how his office door looks on the 2nd floor.......you need a thermic lance to get your Bill of Lading (back) smile.png

*LOL* Its good to tease, i hope you understood i was just joking Rubl.

But this is interesting stuff, never knew about this, i was a the embassy last week to get a paper so i could buy and register a motorbike (stupid immigration here stopped issuing it). I never knew they housed the KLPD too.

Yep, and talking about containers. The KLPD attache = a diplomat. So in 2010 HIS container came tax-free to Thailand with furniture, equipment etc. AND over 600 bottles of wine. Eye brows were raised within the staff when his shipping documents were forwarded.........copper should be free from any integrity abuse. Okay, his duty period is 4 years; 4 x 365 days = 1,460 days. 40% of his time he is on bizniks trips........neighboring countries (Indonesia, Cambodia, Hong Kong etc.). Deduct 584 bottles because he is not home. Then deduct 4 x 1.5 months annual leave to The Netherlands; 180 days. 1,460 minus 584 minus 180 = 696 days left over = approximately 1 bottle per day. He is single, at least when he came to Thailand. So whether he sells them around (which is profitable business in Thailand) or after every 'discovery', celebrations should start.........

Within an Embassy it is a strict rule that Consular Department can not share any info with e.g. KLPD about the privacy of persons coming to the counter. If it is for a new passport, your registration paper, a visa........Foreign Affairs has to guarantee the privacy of all their citizens: the Police department happens just to be in house........I can assure you this is a (Dutch) law but not a rational nor realistic one. Your details are through the building.

Tapping a phone or IP address, with a snap of the finger.

The KLPD office is approx. 10 mtr. by 10 mtr., re-inforced concrete, an armored door + windows. So an excellent place to store wine.

If you need more, let me know. Edward Snowden's revelations sound very familiar to me.

The Mother of all Dutch Office Doors - in Thailand.doc

Edited by Espinete