tourist visa to UK for thailand.

I am Australian and i want to take my thai lady to UK for a holiday for 2 weeks ,then over to europe for 3 weeks,i want to know how long it takes to get a UK visitors visa.

then i have to get a visa for europe....thats another story.

It's currently taking two to three weeks to obtain a UK Visa, dtails are here, http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/thailand/?langname=UK%20English plently of posts on the subject, have a read and come back with any specific questions.

The Schengen Area is a different ball game, you should apply at the Consulate for your main destination of if there is no main destination, the Consulate for where you enter the Schengen Area, they do seem to be getting a bit tighter on the interpretation of this rule, well some are.

It's currently taking two to three weeks to obtain a UK Visa, dtails are here, http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/thailand/?langname=UK%20English plently of posts on the subject, have a read and come back with any specific questions.

The Schengen Area is a different ball game, you should apply at the Consulate for your main destination of if there is no main destination, the Consulate for where you enter the Schengen Area, they do seem to be getting a bit tighter on the interpretation of this rule, well some are.

Thanks for the link....it looks like a 3 week wait....but i did get a lot of info fron that site like where to lodge the forms and price etc...thanks again

now i will look into the schengen visa via the swedish emabssy.