Woman abducted and man shot at house in East Pattaya

webfact

Woman abducted and man shot at house in East Pattaya

shot-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In the early hours of Sunday Police were called to Banglamung Hospital to investigate reports of a 22 year old man who had driven himself to Hospital after he had been shot outside of a house in East Pattaya where his girlfriend was being kept against her will.

Khun Janjira aged 25 explained to Police, at the conclusion of the incident, that she had gone with a group of friends to a Pub on Pattaya Third Road. In the group was her new boyfriend Khun Sitigorn aged 22.

Her former boyfriend known as “Am” aged 17 arrived and demanded she went with him to his house. To avoid a problem she agreed to go and was taken to the East Pattaya house where she was locked in a room. “Am” demanded she hand-over 200 Baht so he could buy some food. She assumed that when the money was handed over she would be released. This was not the case.

Khun Janjira called her current boyfriend who soon arrived at the house but was unable to gain access as the front and back doors were locked. As he walked back to his bike and considered his next course of action the 17 year old man emerged from the house and shot Khun Sitigorn in his left-side.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/97954/woman-abducted-man-shot-house-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-05

Loony tunes

Reading the headline, I considered some sort of love triangle .. husband shoots lover etc etc. How silly, should've known it'd be a 25 year old's 17 year old boyfriend.

I lol at that pic.

"Here, use this self-snap I took for your news article."

Is this a Thai soap opera plot or an actual news story ?

The 25 y.o girl dumped her 17 year b/f for a 22 y.o.

The younger stud, PO'd over the loss of easy money goes up to her while she is with her new b/f and a "group of friends" and demands she go home with him, which she does and her new b/f apparently does nothing.

Young stud (supposedly) just locks her in a room and demands 200 baht for food ? (Probably hadn't eaten since his "source of income" dumped him for an older guy.) She finishes .........paying him off, calls the new b/f who gets shot by the old b/f and then drives himself to the hospital. Old b/f then (with a full belly and otherwise satisfied) lets her go to report him to the police who are now hunting him.

I think I actually saw that episode (and various versions of it) many times now.

• Like 1

She likes the younger boys, she is 25, old boyfriend 17 and new one 22.

My wife's 17 year old lad was living with, and financed, by a 33 year old bar lady. I asked him if he would still want her when he was 25 and she 41. Didn't change a thing - but a <deleted> farang who joined up with the lady did. The lad asked if he could come and live with his mother and I told him to go out and find somebody else to sponge off. The Navy has got him now. I doubt that that experience will be a fraction as beneficial to him as the Royal Navy was for me.

• Like 2

In contrary to the popular belief by expats girls like their partners to be around their age some even prefer them younger, they don't have to be twice their age.

Not having a go at you just adding to information.

Been here long ??? The older expat men are giving money to younger Thai women. In this case it was most likely the woman was giving money to the man. See the difference?? I did get a laugh out of the 200 baht ransom....

In contrary to the popular belief by expats girls like their partners to be around their age some even prefer them younger, they don't have to be twice their age.

Not having a go at you just adding to information.

Been here long ??? The older expat men are giving money to younger Thai women. In this case it was most likely the woman was giving money to the man. See the difference?? I did get a laugh out of the 200 baht ransom....

Been here a long time, and i see the difference and also I wonder if you recognize sarcasm.

Will the girl get arrested for having sex with an underaged (17)?

thats a good point

Like the old farang with a young Thai girl, just because they were seen together, you can't assume they must have been shagging each other.

Isn't that right robb?

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. I am sure that somewhere in the world she has at least 2 boyfriends aged 72 & 74. Western Union could confirm this.

• Like 2

The 2 dudes should be at home watching Sesame Street.

Who or what was she doing at 20 a 12 year old whistling.gif

No one would say a word it was an older man with a younger woman. But a woman with younger man gets lots of discussion. Why does it matter?

Will the girl get arrested for having sex with an underaged (17)?

thats a good point

I thought statuatory rape age was 15 in Thailand?

"...the 2nd best time to plant a tree is today." Sent from ThaiVisa app (Galaxy Note 2).