Just bought a 2,000 Baht steak Jungle-chef

mascarakatze

Is OP a show off? What do TV readers think?

It's an expert technique. (Which I always respect; most make it far too overt when inserting some troll bait. You got to let the audience work for you, instead of posting something that you've over-cooked with too many details.)

And thank you for making it work, snapping at the bait. You can't fish without fish. wink.png

The only flaw that I can see here is that he forgot to insert a Chiang Mai reference, risking the topic being trucked off to the food forum. Small risk, with the lax control these days, but worth subtracting a point. Still a solid 4 out of 5.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 1

Excellent glad it worked out and you, good quality product cooked simply is never a bad way to go, as I like to say when People ask me how I cook, "Take what God gives us and try not to f*** it up!"

...and only flip it once

You should sear it one side for up to one minute, flip and repeat. Thereafter 2 to 3 minutes each side.

Cripes maybe my "show off" radar is broken or something.

Wouldn't a less showy person just have PM'd JChef or maybe googled how to cook a steak? For that matter how many grown ups don't know how to cook a steak? Maybe he is recently reformed life long Vegan.

A mouth watering picture would have made the thread a bit more interesting anyway.

well I've always had personal assistants, wives, and maids to look after me. here nobody knows how to cook stuff like that

Your good breeding is duly noted.

Wouldn't a less showy person just have PM'd JChef or maybe googled how to cook a steak? For that matter how many grown ups don't know how to cook a steak? Maybe he is recently reformed life long Vegan.

A mouth watering picture would have made the thread a bit more interesting anyway.

well I've always had personal assistants, wives, and maids to look after me. here nobody knows how to cook stuff like that

i never said that I had a pedigree I simply explained why I didn't know how to cook a steak

i never said that I had a pedigree I simply explained why I didn't know how to cook a steak

Of course you don't have pedigree. Not that I'm unimpressed that you are able to spend 2000 baht, but people who have money and class don't need to tell people about it.

• Like 1

Of course you don't have pedigree. Not that I'm unimpressed that you are able to spend 2000 baht, but people who have money and class don't need to tell people about it.

this wisdom comes from person who launched 23 posts about success pizza.

Who ties your shoe laces for you? you must have led a very sheltered life if you don't know how to cook a steak, and if your not sure of anything, Google is your servant

personally,I would not have posted on an open forum that i had spent 2K bht on a piece of meat, its in bad taste, the post, not the meat ! sure its your money and you can

do whatever you want with it,BUT.

regards Worgeordie